LG V20 battery saver mode issue

May 15, 2018
Visit site
So when I first got the phone, in the settings there was and option to have battery saver come on automatically at 15% or 10% or even 5 maybe... But now in that same settings menu that option is gone, I only get "On" or "Off". Did the update to oreo change this? Is it somewhere else? Until I find a new battery that isn't garbage for it, it drains kinda fast... and having that come on while I'm out and about is a real life saver. Now I pull out my phone at dinnertime and its effin dead cause I'm not paying attention to the battery level every 10 minutes. Having to manually turn on battery saver is ridiculous. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

mrdave570

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
Looks like its just an on and off now. Why not carry an extra battery? I only use battery saver when I am out at night with no time to re-charge. Else I never turn it on since it disables some features I like. The looks I get when I change batteries in public is the best part. People stare at me like I am doing something they used to do lol. This is the one feature I will miss the most after my next upgrade.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad