I got a NIB one off your fav auction site.

Went from a Samsung S8+ and also right before that I had Note 4. Both have better, more vibrant colors than V20.

However, that's about all. The V20 is faster, more storage, newer, better made and for some reason the ZeroLemon in it lasts a lot longer than an equivalent ZeroLemon in Note 4 or S8 Plus.

the power button is in the exactly the right spot.

Camera is neat. Speakers are very nice also.

V20 is the last phone made with the user removable battery and can fit those humongous ZeroLemon batteries.
    05-02-2019 05:11 PM
    The Samsung's displays may be more vibrant looking because they are oled. They eventually suffer from permanent burn-in.
    Trust me. In the long run you'll appreciate the LG display.
    I got a NIB one off your fav auction site.

Went from a Samsung S8+ and also right before that I had Note 4. Both have better, more vibrant colors than V20.

However, that's about all. The V20 is faster, more storage, newer, better made and for some reason the ZeroLemon in it lasts a lot longer than an equivalent ZeroLemon in Note 4 or S8 Plus.

the power button is in the exactly the right spot.

Camera is neat. Speakers are very nice also.

V20 is the last phone made with the user removable battery and can fit those humongous ZeroLemon batteries.
    05-02-2019 05:25 PM
    I got adjusted to the LG LCD display, it's very sharp. The colors can be fixed with the blue light filter setting.

Question, does the blue light filter setting consume any more battery?
    05-04-2019 12:46 PM
    Question, does the blue light filter setting consume any more battery?
    The display itself won't. If the app itself has any additional battery, it'll be so negligible that you wouldn't notice.
    05-08-2019 07:05 AM
    It's not really the app in the sense of something you install but it's the built-in operating system function. You go into settings and turn it on.
    I am sure there is a million apps that do the same thing and I would think they probably drain something. But this is the native LG thing.

I've ran the device with it turned on for the last few days, I haven't noticed any increase in drain. I set the blue light filter setting to minimum and it looks just right.

My Samsung S8+ has the blue light filter as well and it's a binary on/off and in the on position it turns the screen an ugly yellow, LG V20 has a much better implementation with the scale.
    tube517 likes this.
    05-08-2019 09:02 AM
    It's not really the app in the sense of something you install but it's the built-in operating system function. You go into settings and turn it on.
    I am sure there is a million apps that do the same thing and I would think they probably drain something. But this is the native LG thing.

I've ran the device with it turned on for the last few days, I haven't noticed any increase in drain. I set the blue light filter setting to minimum and it looks just right.

My Samsung S8+ has the blue light filter as well and it's a binary on/off and in the on position it turns the screen an ugly yellow, LG V20 has a much better implementation with the scale.
    Isn't minimum blue-light filter the same as none? Seems logical and sure looks like Comfort view off.
    06-20-2019 11:58 AM