Has anyone else had dust or other contaminants get behind the glass for the rear cameras? I noticed my camera performance wasn't as crisp as it use to be, so I looked to see if it was dirty. It was, only it wouldn't wipe clean because it was on the inside.

Has anyone dealt with this before? If so, can it be opened up and cleaned, or would it mean just replacing the camera module?
    06-16-2019 11:28 PM
    Has anyone else had dust or other contaminants get behind the glass for the rear cameras? I noticed my camera performance wasn't as crisp as it use to be, so I looked to see if it was dirty. It was, only it wouldn't wipe clean because it was on the inside.

Has anyone dealt with this before? If so, can it be opened up and cleaned, or would it mean just replacing the camera module?
    This is pretty easy to take the lens cover off to clean it
    O Henry Will likes this.
    06-16-2019 11:42 PM
    This is pretty easy to take the lens cover off to clean it.
    No kidding. It was so straight forward that I almost didn't need the video. The entire process, including cleaning around the inside of the chins and removing the speaker grill cover, took about 20 minutes.
    06-18-2019 07:40 PM
    No kidding. It was so straight forward that I almost didn't need the video. The entire process, including cleaning around the inside of the chins and removing the speaker grill cover, took about 20 minutes.
    Awesome , love phone's like that
    06-18-2019 08:22 PM
    Awesome , love phone's like that
    Now if only more were like that. I've always bought flagship phones, but now debating if I want to go second tier since they still seem to do things better by comparison.
    06-18-2019 09:43 PM
    Now if only more were like that. I've always bought flagship phones, but now debating if I want to go second tier since they still seem to do things better by comparison.
    That's true , save few bucks in the process.
    06-18-2019 09:45 PM