It was time to move on. The deal for a S9+ was too good to pass up. I'll be honest, there are some features I truly miss like the second screen (I'm making up for that with the edge screen on the S9+) and the tap to sleep feature (ughhhhhh why doesn't every phone have this!). I'm still up in the air about the camera, the wide lens on the V20 I miss a bunch! The S9+ is solid, sleek and zippy fast, the V20 was starting to show it's age and while I've been using the S9+ for the past 2 days I am noticing the effects of an older phone. Some things you just can't fix with a factory reset, things get old, things slow down, things start to hiccup in various tasks, it's the nature of the beast. It'll be a great back up phone though.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    07-18-2019 07:20 AM
    That's so great that you got a phone that you liked! And the S9 line is superb! What colour and storage size did you get? I've heard the camera is really good - don't worry about that!

Also, tap to sleep? That sounds amazing!
    rdjr74 likes this.
    07-18-2019 07:32 AM
    That's so great that you got a phone that you liked! And the S9 line is superb! What colour and storage size did you get? I've heard the camera is really good - don't worry about that!

Also, tap to sleep? That sounds amazing!
    Thx! I got the midnight black with 64 on board, unlocked. Tap to sleep is on the v20, simply tap the screen twice and it turns off the screen. Since my original post I've went ahead and went back to Nova Launcher vs. Sammy's UI. Oh how I missed Nova! And I got my double tap back!
    Morty2264 likes this.
    07-19-2019 10:05 AM
    Thx! I got the midnight black with 64 on board, unlocked. Tap to sleep is on the v20, simply tap the screen twice and it turns off the screen. Since my original post I've went ahead and went back to Nova Launcher vs. Sammy's UI. Oh how I missed Nova! And I got my double tap back!
    Black is always a sleek way to go! Ah yes, tap to sleep... My LG G3 had that but I think it was only double tap to wake/sleep the lockscreen. My Pixel 2 has double tap to wake and that was a huge determining factor in me buying it! I missed that feature. I agree, it should be implemented on other phones. But the V20's double-tap-to-sleep is so much more convenient and amazing!
    07-20-2019 09:39 AM