Many of us still hold the V20 in very high regard, but no doubt it's getting long in the tooth. While I still hate the loss of some very useful features, I think the V60 is far enough ahead in other areas to be worth biting the bullet.

https://www.androidcentral.com/lg-v6...eek-little-799

I'm on Verizon, which is a double edge sword. It means the most expensive version (likely because it's the only version compatible with both forms of 5G). It'll also be the last version to be released. On the up side, it gives me a chance to look at real user feedback before ordering. There seems to be a lot of excitement on this one, but that doesn't mean the phone is free of any major issues.
    aximtreo and gendo667 like this.
    03-17-2020 06:35 AM
    Many of us still hold the V20 in very high regard, but no doubt it's getting long in the tooth. While I still hate the loss of some very useful features, I think the V60 is far enough ahead in other areas to be worth biting the bullet.

https://www.androidcentral.com/lg-v6...eek-little-799

I'm on Verizon, which is a double edge sword. It means the most expensive version (likely because it's the only version compatible with both forms of 5G). It'll also be the last version to be released. On the up side, it gives me a chance to look at real user feedback before ordering. There seems to be a lot of excitement on this one, but that doesn't mean the phone is free of any major issues.
    Hell, I still hold the V10 in high esteem along with the V20. The V10 was surprisingly powerful for it's time, if a little power hungry. In addition to the spare battery which LG sent when I bought the V10 on Friday, November 5, 2015 I bought another to make sure I wouldn't be left out in the cold. Two battery swaps in a day were relatively rare when I was using that device heavily. The V10 still can function and thankfully it didn't bootloop, yet. Now I'll have to get it out of storage and use it for a while. V20 is in excellent shape too.
    aximtreo likes this.
    03-17-2020 07:13 AM
    I woke the V10, I'm typing on it now, from its slumber and have been using it to browse over the past several days. It's still responsive and 'snappy". It feels a bit like 2015 again. Also, even with my old eyes this 5.7" screen is more than sufficient. Now I'm thinking of getting the Note Edge (2014) and Note 4, both running Marshmallow, out of storage.
    03-20-2020 08:00 AM
    I almost got a V10 and loved the grippy back cover, but I got an offer I couldn't refuse on the V20. Glad I did, because the V10 had a lot of the same bootloop problems of the G4 I was coming from. The V20 served me well until the rear camera glass became scratched up and then fell out. Then the lens itself got scratched. I still have it and thought about fixing it up, but now I'm not so sure with the V60 on the horizon.
    Nostromo79 likes this.
    03-20-2020 08:19 AM
    I almost got a V10 and loved the grippy back cover, but I got an offer I couldn't refuse on the V20. Glad I did, because the V10 had a lot of the same bootloop problems of the G4 I was coming from. The V20 served me well until the rear camera glass became scratched up and then fell out. Then the lens itself got scratched. I still have it and thought about fixing it up, but now I'm not so sure with the V60 on the horizon.
    Ouch. My V20 saw service through the summer of 2017 until I got the Note8. I know where the V20 is too. I'll have to get that one out also. It remains in pristine condition. Perhaps because i only used the V10 and V20 for less than a full year is how these avoided the bootloop issue, up until this point at least. My brother has my Note8 and another has my S8 Plus. I can barely recall using those because they have been out of my possession for over a year. Two Note 3s remain in my possession running Android 5 and can still browse and display media. I guess that someday they'll become inert.
    aximtreo likes this.
    03-20-2020 08:28 AM