View Poll Results: Should the next LG V30 feature a removable battery?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! If not, I might leave LG...

23 57.50%
  • No, I don't need removeable batteries.. Would rather have wireless charging & water-resistance.

9 22.50%
  • I don't really care. Either is fine.

8 20.00%
08-24-2017 11:00 PM
588 ... 222324
tools
    Only Samsung laptop I see are the Chromebooks. Other than that, HP and Apple dominates Best Buy. PCs are not as big as they used to be, but still necessary for work/school. After college, my laptop is used for entertainment mostly and light word processing.
    You need to go back to Best Buy because your information is incorrect
    08-09-2017 01:06 PM
    Best Buy... I love that store
    08-13-2017 11:28 AM
    The LG V30 might get Force Touch/3D Touch/however you wanna call it:
    https://9to5google.com/2017/08/13/lg...ack-immersion/
    08-13-2017 02:16 PM
    Note 5 most certainly does not suck. Have you ever used one?
    Wasn't really referring to that part, but since you brought it up...
    Yes, I have actually used a Note 5. It's a solid phone. It ticked most of the boxes: great display, camera, battery life, feature set, etc. But it was definitely missing something. Just like the S6 was missing something. It was Samsung's first iteration of a new era of Samsung smartphones, and as much as it was a good phone, it's never going to be a classic. Every time I hear someone talk about which Note was the best, I hear Note 4. Every time (with a few exceptions). There's a reason for that. The Note 7 was amazing, but obviously terribly flawed. The Note 5 was imperfect, though.
    recDNA and jlost like this.
    08-22-2017 05:07 PM
    It's 18:9 like the G6. Probably more narrow screen so that it's easier to use one handed. Gonna try to copy the S8 Plus. I hope you're okay with black bars on YouTube because that's what you'll see.
    I know I'm not.
    08-22-2017 05:45 PM
    I'm not impressed by these new 18.5:9 aspect ratio screens. Just another fake fad, like the square screens from a year ago. Phone is to BIG, tall, like talking into a maxi-pad. This years Samsung collection is off my wish list this year. I still have my Note4, for its screen, and batteries. But I just picked up a Blackberry KEYone, which kicks my Note4 ***, even with its lighter hardware specs. I'm still holding out chance that LG will pull a big one out there butt, and get some Note fans checking them out for a change. We shall see.
    08-23-2017 02:54 PM
    I'm not impressed by these new 18.5:9 aspect ratio screens. Just another fake fad, like the square screens from a year ago. Phone is to BIG, tall, like talking into a maxi-pad. This years Samsung collection is off my wish list this year. I still have my Note4, for its screen, and batteries. But I just picked up a Blackberry KEYone, which kicks my Note4 ***, even with its lighter hardware specs. I'm still holding out chance that LG will pull a big one out there butt, and get some Note fans checking them out for a change. We shall see.
    Talking into a maxi pad.... Never thought of that
    jlost likes this.
    08-23-2017 07:25 PM
    The irony is I'm around a lot of different people every day. Between commuters, coworkers, people on the street and the different networks of people I associate with. I know almost no one who goes without a case. So what's the point of a glass back?

I'm often tempted to uncase my V20 and I don't because I hate getting It banged up and its made of good old fashioned metal.
    Be brave. Uncase that thing. Just take care of it and it'll take care of you.
    08-24-2017 12:51 AM
    Be brave. Uncase that thing. Just take care of it and it'll take care of you.
    Not worth taking a chance with a glass phone though.
    08-24-2017 08:35 AM
    Not worth taking a chance with a glass phone though.
    Lol you just have to be careful.
    08-24-2017 08:42 AM
    Lol you just have to be careful.
    Stuff happens
    08-24-2017 10:23 AM
    Is it confirmed that the V30 won't have a removable battery?
    08-24-2017 10:32 AM
    Is it confirmed that the V30 won't have a removable battery?
    You can take it to the bank... Its done and gone.
    08-24-2017 11:00 PM
588 ... 222324
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD