If the LG V30 is anything like this with a sealed but decent to great battery life and OLED screen, you can count me in. LG patent shows dual-screen phone crossing the lines between the company's V and G series
    05-18-2017 07:47 PM
    What about the DAC
    07-13-2017 02:52 PM
    If the LG V30 is anything like this with a sealed but decent to great battery life and OLED screen, you can count me in. LG patent shows dual-screen phone crossing the lines between the company's V and G series
    They might as well do what Sammy and Iphoney do. G6 and G6 plus....oh wait the G6 is already big
    07-14-2017 08:02 PM
    They might as well do what Sammy and Iphoney do. G6 and G6 plus....oh wait the G6 is already big
    I was really thinking the same. The rumored V30 does seem more like a G6+ rather than a next step for the V line
    07-15-2017 02:04 PM
    I was really thinking the same. The rumored V30 does seem more like a G6+ rather than a next step for the V line
    They are blurring the lines....no pun intended. I'm just thinking....do we know for sure it will be called V30.
    Personally I prefer two separate naming coventions. The plus or XL versions aren't identical in everything but size so why call them plus? Plus size and features.
    07-18-2017 09:06 PM
    A little confused here but that's normal for me, is there a G6+ or are y'all saying the V30 will be the same as a G6+?
    I'm on a LgG4, I am holding out on one of the fall Flagship phones. Although the HTC U11 looks real nice to me. I'm interested to see if HTC will have a version with "Sapphire" glass on the front of it like they did their last phone. That would be a done deal for me. I hate using screen protectors and would love to ditch them if possible.
    At this point I'm almost sorry I didn't get the V20 but Lg has let me down with updating the OS on the G4. I'm still on 6.0 and I got this phone opening day in the U.S. OVER 2 years ago!
    Rumors on the V30 are reading really good but the lack of updating might be a deal breaker. I tend to hold on to phones, they are pricey and I'm not a rich guy and have the rest of life to pay for, not living with mommy and daddy nor have I for 38 years now.
    The Note 8 also seems to be shaping up nice but I am not a Samsung fanboy.
    I do think dropping the replaceable battery is a bummer if not a all out mistake on the V30.
    Since updating seems to be an issue with me I am also thinking Pixel 2XL.
    Its going to be an exciting fall this year in high end smart phones.
    07-19-2017 10:07 AM
    A little confused here but that's normal for me, is there a G6+ or are y'all saying the V30 will be the same as a G6+?
    I'm on a LgG4, I am holding out on one of the fall Flagship phones. Although the HTC U11 looks real nice to me. I'm interested to see if HTC will have a version with "Sapphire" glass on the front of it like they did their last phone. That would be a done deal for me. I hate using screen protectors and would love to ditch them if possible.
    At this point I'm almost sorry I didn't get the V20 but Lg has let me down with updating the OS on the G4. I'm still on 6.0 and I got this phone opening day in the U.S. OVER 2 years ago!
    Rumors on the V30 are reading really good but the lack of updating might be a deal breaker. I tend to hold on to phones, they are pricey and I'm not a rich guy and have the rest of life to pay for, not living with mommy and daddy nor have I for 38 years now.
    The Note 8 also seems to be shaping up nice but I am not a Samsung fanboy.
    I do think dropping the replaceable battery is a bummer if not a all out mistake on the V30.
    Since updating seems to be an issue with me I am also thinking Pixel 2XL.
    Its going to be an exciting fall this year in high end smart phones.
    Not sure which post you're referring to but what I am basically saying is the G & V lines are losing their distinct identities therefore the V30 is more like a big G6. That's without actually knowing what will and will not be included from the V20 or added that the V20 didn't have.
    We really won't know till the end of August.
    RaRa85 likes this.
    07-19-2017 10:27 AM
    ^^^what he said^^^
    07-19-2017 02:46 PM
    Its going to be great
    07-20-2017 05:14 AM
    Actually I kind of prefer model numbers that don't sound the same
    07-20-2017 05:16 AM