LG V30: Brand New Features

irvine752

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
With the big announcement a few days away...What are some of the brand new features the V30 is adding to the V series? This will be quick & easy way to highlight the major improvements over the V20. I'll start with a few of the rumored upgrades:

- A brand new Hi-Fi Digital Filter and Sound pre-set alongside support for Hi-Fi Streaming with MQA.
-TouchSense Technology to ehance the UI with pressure sensetive haptics
-OLED Fullvision with HDR10 & Dolby Vision
-F1.6 Crystal Clear Glass Lens
-Cine Effect
-Floating Bar
-Wide Angle Camera
-Google's Daydream VR support
-Bluetooth 5.0
-Graphy
-Point Zoom

Last edited:

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm keeping my V20. Someone please tell me they at least kept the IR blaster after they took away the second screen and removable battery

irvine752

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm keeping my V20. Someone please tell me they at least kept the IR blaster after they took away the second screen and removable battery

The IR blaster should be included on the V30 as well, but don't quote me on it since it's all speculation at this point. A couple of well known YouTubers should be getting samples soon, that should clear up a few things.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Its not visible in any photos but that doesn't prove anything. I haven't seen it mentioned at all but that still doesn't prove anything.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
With the big announcement a few days away...What are some of the brand new features the V30 is adding to the V series? This will be quick & easy way to highlight the major improvements over the V20. I'll start with a few of the rumored upgrades:

- A brand new Hi-Fi Digital Filter and Sound pre-set alongside support for Hi-Fi Streaming with MQA.
-TouchSense Technology to ehance the UI with pressure sensetive haptics
-OLED with Dolby Vision
-Google's Daydream VR support
-Bluetooth 5.0
-Quick Charge 4.0

I'm hoping they don't have different output levels in the audio although my headphones trigger full output.