V30 and blue hue ?

tonydroid99

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
Anyone notice the V30 pics online looking heavy on blue like the V20 ?

When I had to trade in my Note 7 the V20 was a consideration, but I remember seeing the demos and everything was really heavy on the blue hue. I know you could adjust the colors a tad to make it less of an issue, but it still made me not want to take the plunge.

I was looking into the V30 today, not sure how legit the pics of the unit online are or just concept leaks, but the images seem also very heavy on the blue end. I think the phone looks really nice to be honest and likely being the best phone for music fanatics has me interested. However seeing these V30 pics and noticing looks to be heavy on blue again, it's disappointing.

I was curious to hear thoughts from some others, again not sure how legit the V30 pics are, if they are concepts or more or less the real unit.

Guyinbox

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Are you talking about the screen? The v20's screen is really poorly calibrated so yes everything looks kinda bluish if you're coming from pretty much any other phone lol. Hopefully the v30 won't be the same.

tonydroid99

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
Yea I meant the screen of course. Was hoping going to the oled screen on V30 the colors would look more normal and vibrant than on the V20. I guess the V30 pics on the web are just concepts after looking further into it. Just seems odd concept pics or not to show the screen looking so blueish like the V20. Wonder how much longer it will be before a real pic of the phone is released.

tonydroid99

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the link. It looks rather blueish to me, not sure what it is with LG and heavy on the blue. Not a bad looking phone, I like the concept images much better though. Hard to say in that pic if they just had the brightness turned down big time, or if the color scheme will be similar to the V20's which is unfortunate IMO. Definitely anxious to see more pics as they come out, could still be a darn good phone this year.

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
Anyone notice the V30 pics online looking heavy on blue like the V20 ?

When I had to trade in my Note 7 the V20 was a consideration, but I remember seeing the demos and everything was really heavy on the blue hue. I know you could adjust the colors a tad to make it less of an issue, but it still made me not want to take the plunge.

I was looking into the V30 today, not sure how legit the pics of the unit online are or just concept leaks, but the images seem also very heavy on the blue end. I think the phone looks really nice to be honest and likely being the best phone for music fanatics has me interested. However seeing these V30 pics and noticing looks to be heavy on blue again, it's disappointing.

I was curious to hear thoughts from some others, again not sure how legit the V30 pics are, if they are concepts or more or less the real unit.

Let’s wait to see the phone in person before worrying about what problems it might have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995