As you might have read in other threads, where I wrote about the cameras and the speaker, I had the chance to get my hands on the V30 today. Because there is no topic about the handling of the device I opened this thread.

Yes, it is big, but still surprisingly handy! In my opinion the following traits are responsible for this: rounded corners, rounded sides, very low thickness and very low weight. The lack of an edge display, like Samsung uses, prevents inputs by accident. In order to get to the notification bar, I have to move the mobile phone once in my hand; I have to slide it down a bit. This is not great, but bearable. A left-positioned back button I reach as a right-hander as well as I reach app icons on the left of the screen. Only the upper part of the screen is not good to reach. Either I have to move the mobile phone in my hand, as said, or I have to use both hands.

Overall I would describe the handling as good and considering the display size as very good. Apart from a smaller display size, only even smaller bezels could improve the handling slightly.
    09-03-2017 10:34 AM