Best LG V30 Cases & Accessories

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Yeah - I also have a minimal TPU case with better protection. I think I'll have one of each and swap depending on predictive conditions for usage. lol

stardomains

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Trying out another. iBlason Magma series. This puppy is significantly thicker than Ringke Fusion. Again the hole in the back is my doing for a magnet ring.

IMG_20171020_174142.jpg

IMG_20171020_173927.jpg

IMG_20171020_173933.jpg

theragtopman

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I purchased the Spigen Liquid Crystal clear TPU case and it will definitely protect the V30, but it's a little thicker than I like. I bought it because my girlfriend has one on her S8 and she dropped it on concrete a couple months ago and the phone survived no problem at all and neither it or the case showed any damage whatsoever - I was impressed! The case is very well constructed and the V30 looks almost prettier in the case as the clear sides reflect even more light, but it makes the V30 noticeably thicker and clunkier to hold. The thinness and amazing construction of the V30 feel so good in hand without a case it's a shame to have to put in a case to protect it. I might order another clear TPU case to see if I can find a thinner model that will at least offer some protection without completely ruining the amazing feel in the hand of the V30.

sunriseshell

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I ordered this one from Amazon, supposed to arrive tomorrow.

It arrived.

Looks a bit different than the pic on amazon, more like patterned painted leather than fabric. It's a solid color gray, not mottled heather gray.

The part that holds the phone is a full perimeter case that appears to be TPU.

The port cutouts line up as well as cutouts for the top and bottom mic.

Because of the thickness of the TPU and fake leather the power button is a bit recessed but still functions fine.

All-in-all seems to be an adequate case and the price was right.

V30_Case_02.jpg
V30_Case_01.jpg

This case does not have a magnet in the "lid", i.e. it does not sleep the screen when the flap is closed.
I have a Nillikn case for the V20 that sleeps the phone when the cover is closed which is a nice feature.

Steve Tyburski1

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6034887

I am using the incipio dualpro case right now in red. Also have the spigen neo hybrid and tough armor. The neo hybrid doesnt have enough of a lip to protect the screen IMO. I like the look and feel of dual pro better than the tough armor so i am rockin that righ now. The red dualpro is more of a maroon than red to me. Matches my iron man theme perfectly.

Rtbar1

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I purchased the Spigen Liquid Crystal clear TPU case and it will definitely protect the V30, but it's a little thicker than I like. I bought it because my girlfriend has one on her S8 and she dropped it on concrete a couple months ago and the phone survived no problem at all and neither it or the case showed any damage whatsoever - I was impressed! The case is very well constructed and the V30 looks almost prettier in the case as the clear sides reflect even more light, but it makes the V30 noticeably thicker and clunkier to hold. The thinness and amazing construction of the V30 feel so good in hand without a case it's a shame to have to put in a case to protect it. I might order another clear TPU case to see if I can find a thinner model that will at least offer some protection without completely ruining the amazing feel in the hand of the V30.

I just purchased the liquid crystal, kind of disappointed that it makes is clunky... I might cancel now

Diehlirious

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site

You would probably have to say the same thing about the Ringke Fusion too. The Fusion seems to have the same dimensions as the Liquid Crystal.

shasticat

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075S3P1YY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&tag=androidcentral00-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6034887

I am using the incipio dualpro case right now in red. Also have the spigen neo hybrid and tough armor. The neo hybrid doesnt have enough of a lip to protect the screen IMO. I like the look and feel of dual pro better than the tough armor so i am rockin that righ now. The red dualpro is more of a maroon than red to me. Matches my iron man theme perfectly.

This case looks so cool! I love it in this red version.
51xrU6WLdOL._SL400_.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03