02-12-2018 02:33 AM
150 ... 456
tools
    Attachment 270008

Just waiting for the phone!!
    This case...
    11-21-2017 04:06 PM
    I got one. I always liked them but it doesn't work with the tempered glass full screen protectors I have. It actually puckers them a little so affect the touch response. It took me a bit to figure it out. I almost sent the phone for a replacement. Ha ha
    11-21-2017 04:29 PM
    I like the Speigen with the kickstand. I used the same one for my LG G6. It makes it so much easier to to watch videos, which I am doing a lot more of given the clarity of the LGV30 screen. Very handy when traveling and easier to help avoid grandkiddo meltdowns after waiting 45 minute for food in the restaurant too.

I have this case in gunmetal. Really great case. Doesn't add a lot of bulk like many of the cheaper cases do. Also, the cutouts are precise and large. I use headphones with a right angle input and I can still plug it in completely. Can't do that on some of the bulkier, cheaper cases.
    Spigen Tough Armor LG V30 Case with Kickstand and Extreme Heavy Duty Protection and Air Cushion Technology for LG V30 (2017) - Gunmetal and only $17.99.
    11-22-2017 01:18 AM
    Speaking of accessories, what wireless charger can you guys recommend?
    11-22-2017 10:12 PM
    Any chance this comes with a belt clip Setup?
    11-26-2017 01:15 AM
    I like the Speigen with the kickstand. I used the same one for my LG G6. It makes it so much easier to to watch videos, which I am doing a lot more of given the clarity of the LGV30 screen. Very handy when traveling and easier to help avoid grandkiddo meltdowns after waiting 45 minute for food in the restaurant too.
    Spigen Tough Armor LG V30 Case with Kickstand and Extreme Heavy Duty Protection and Air Cushion Technology for LG V30 (2017) - Gunmetal and only $17.99.
    This case is perfect, I especially like it in black color
    Best LG V30 Cases & Accessories-41badvbgril._sl400_.jpg
    11-26-2017 03:43 PM
    That's the very one I've got installed on mine. The kickstand is a bit on the weak side compared to previous incarnations of it (mine was the iPhone 6 Plus version), but it does work just as good. The back gets greased up real easily if you have oily fingers but can easily be cleaned. The lips on the top and bottom of the screen side really secures your screen from scratches when put on a surface. Overall a nice case with minimalist design.

To be honest I kinda regretted not getting the gunmetal version coz this one really makes my V30 looks a bit bland and dull.
    11-27-2017 12:56 AM
    Has anyone on here ever bought a Zizo case? I bought a Zizo ION case for my V30 and it is a pretty big disappointment, nice packaging but the hard plastic part of the case is very brittle, seems like cheap plastic, looks like stress cracks in it just by putting it on the phone and snapping the 2 pieces together, it comes with a glass screen protector and it fits well but the screen protector is almost like a mirror in appearance. Unless you look directly straight on to the phone with no ambient light around it looks like your looking into a mirror. Got it from Zizo's ebay store, it wasn't expensive buy definitely not work keeping. I couldn't decide on a case for my V30 and had a discount code for 25% off any $75 ebay cart purchase so like an ***** I bought $75 worth of cases, 6 total so far the only one that seems to be worth keeping is the Incipio Dual Pro, and none of the cases showed up before I got my phone so ended up paying full price for a Speck grip case, which was way over priced from a Verizon store, but I like that one the best.
    Binxiboobear likes this.
    11-30-2017 07:19 AM
    Has anyone on here ever bought a Zizo case? I bought a Zizo ION case for my V30 and it is a pretty big disappointment, nice packaging but the hard plastic part of the case is very brittle, seems like cheap plastic, looks like stress cracks in it just by putting it on the phone and snapping the 2 pieces together, it comes with a glass screen protector and it fits well but the screen protector is almost like a mirror in appearance. Unless you look directly straight on to the phone with no ambient light around it looks like your looking into a mirror. Got it from Zizo's ebay store, it wasn't expensive buy definitely not work keeping. I couldn't decide on a case for my V30 and had a discount code for 25% off any $75 ebay cart purchase so like an ***** I bought $75 worth of cases, 6 total so far the only one that seems to be worth keeping is the Incipio Dual Pro, and none of the cases showed up before I got my phone so ended up paying full price for a Speck grip case, which was way over priced from a Verizon store, but I like that one the best.
    I have a Zizo Bolt and I like it a lot. The tempered glass protector it came with seems nice. It fits well and is no more reflective than the protector I had on prior and cracked. The case is heavy duty and the only complaint is that the cut outs for power, headphones etc could be a bit smoother. Still its great. I had the identical case on my V20 and it saved the phone after some serious drops.
    PAC757 likes this.
    11-30-2017 08:51 AM
    I have a Zizo Bolt and I like it a lot. The tempered glass protector it came with seems nice. It fits well and is no more reflective than the protector I had on prior and cracked. The case is heavy duty and the only complaint is that the cut outs for power, headphones etc could be a bit smoother. Still its great. I had the identical case on my V20 and it saved the phone after some serious drops.
    Thanks for the input, maybe I'll just swap out the ION care for the BOLT. I just looked at the BOLT on the Zizo website and it does look like a pretty good case.
    11-30-2017 09:41 AM
    Questions...?
    For use with the Spigen case, does anyone know what holster
    would fit? My wife just got a new V30, , & wants the cased phone to clip into a holster like a good Seidio, clip.
    Ideas?
    12-23-2017 10:23 PM
    Not certain, but this is the one I purchased..
    https://m.ebay.com/itm/For-G4-V20-Ul...=1448156198020
    Finally got this one. Perfect for my usage, minimalist, no added bulk, looks good, eliminates any slippery feeling
    12-24-2017 10:21 AM
    Anyone have a case they use with a signal booster?
    12-24-2017 11:59 AM
    Finally got this one. Perfect for my usage, minimalist, no added bulk, looks good, eliminates any slippery feeling
    Nice!

Just curious is it hard on the inside, and if so, is there risk of scratching the phone exterior?
    12-24-2017 12:46 PM
    Nice!

Just curious is it hard on the inside, and if so, is there risk of scratching the phone exterior?
    Case is not hard on the inside
    12-24-2017 04:48 PM
    So I have a battery case now, an incipio octane case, and some cheap Amazon clear PC back with black rubber TPU, but what I would love is a black TPU bumper case with no back. I want to enjoy the back glass. I can't seem to find any at all.

Anyone out there see or have a case that is a bumper only with no back?
    01-25-2018 05:07 PM
    I purchased a cheap but durable case from Amazon without even thinking of looks or style, I just needed one fast. Now I'll choose a nice one, there are some great looking ones in this thread, Id like the thinner the better.

I actually took the phone out and used it careless at home. Gad, I forgot how lovely this phone is to hold. I had heard it feels cheap and light. No way this thing is gorgeous, has so.e heft to it and just feels great in the hand.

Anyone know of if any super light weight faux leather cases are available for this phone like we're once made by Invellop for Galaxy S4?

They were nice for-at-home cases like putting on slippers after coming home in boots.
    01-25-2018 11:29 PM
    I too am partial to bumper cases without a back. I don't have the V30 yet, but I will get one soon and would love a bumper for it
    vasekvi likes this.
    01-26-2018 08:55 PM
    I have the Unicorn Beetle Pro and it's a sturdy case. It adds just enough weight to improve the feel of the phone as well.
    01-30-2018 08:19 PM
    I got one of these based on this thread. The blue/silver looks good. I like the texture.
    Is it blue on the front lip as well?
    01-31-2018 06:03 PM
    If you don't use a Qi charger then this case can't be beat. Mine came in today and I'm very happy with it so far. It is only about $10 and has a metal plate integrated into the back that doesn't add any bulk and won't scratch the glass on the back. The plate is inside the case when they poured the mold I guess. This makes it great for those newer magnet car mounts. It isn't cheap and flexible like most rubbery TPU cases. It feels slightly more rigid than those. Almost like 80% solid plastic / 20% TPU rubber. Super thin so it doesn't add bulk and has a matte texture for better grip. The "carbon fiber" design looks very authentic and is textured like the real thing. Not sure it would survive on a major drop (4 feet plus), but then again I don't think any slim case is expected to. That's why they make those bulky rugged cases. I got mine on Amazon. Search for TJS Ultra Slim Fit LG V30 Case.

Best LG V30 Cases & Accessories-71lsy8-e9tl._sl1000_.jpg
    01-31-2018 06:28 PM
    Is it blue on the front lip as well?
    Yes, same color as the back since it is all one piece. The silver part is also all one piece.
    westiewanderer likes this.
    02-03-2018 12:47 AM
    Just bought the "AModern" Slim Case for V30
    Got it yesterday. Phone fits fine. Looks great. I'm not sure if I'll be getting used to the handling of the side flip case, but we'll see.
    02-06-2018 07:30 AM
    How bulky is the case? I have the Spigen Neo Hybrid on mine right now, and it is great. I bought the zizo as well because of the clip. That will be good for activities. Do you have any pics of it on your phone that show the width of it? Thanks!!
    02-08-2018 11:38 AM
    I'm planning to get this device as a gift for a relative of mine who loves this series and I want to get him also a great case that can provide solid protection but not be too bulky.

I see some really nice looking cases that are already available on Amazon. I especially love some of the Spigen and Supcase cases. What cases are you going to get?

I will go with the Spigen Liquid Crystal LG V30.
    Spigen Liquid Crystal LG V30 Case with Slim Protection and Premium Clarity for LG V30 (2017) - Crystal Clear
    Attachment 270287
    Can't go wrong with Spigen, I have the Crystal and the ToughArmor in black with kickstand (sticking with tough armor, crystal one shows trapped dust and dirt, and kickstand is actually useful) if you go tempered glass, use Whitestone Dome glass, worth the extra effort. Your mileage may vary.
    shasticat likes this.
    02-12-2018 02:33 AM
150 ... 456