Best LG V30 Cases & Accessories

shasticat

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
I'm planning to get this device as a gift for a relative of mine who loves this series and I want to get him also a great case that can provide solid protection but not be too bulky.

I see some really nice looking cases that are already available on Amazon. I especially love some of the Spigen and Supcase cases. What cases are you going to get?

I will go with the Spigen Liquid Crystal LG V30.
Spigen Liquid Crystal LG V30 Case with Slim Protection and Premium Clarity for LG V30 (2017) - Crystal Clear
61c42oObjNL._SL250_.jpg

Last edited:

PWav

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: LG V30 Cases

I have a case already but no phone.....
a61c11f2541252bd0fe02a2827020f51.jpg

jamielov

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site

My UAG case is on the way. Ill quick review if anyone is interested. I like the looks of a few others better, but the grips on the side made me want it. I don't do so well with the smoother sided cases.

chriskwarren

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site

I've had Spigen Neo Hybrid cases for my Galaxy S4, S5, S6, LG G4, and now, Galaxy S7. The S7 is the only one that disappointed a bit (the inner rubber warped a bit and caused a gap between the rubber buttons and plastic frame). I tried another brand of case and then got a new Neo Hybrid that has held up with no issues. In the description they said it was redesigned, so maybe they changed something about it.

I'll probably get another for the V30 lol. I like the Spigen HD Crystal screen protectors too, especially for the S7 and the slight glass curve on the edges...the Spigen protectors work well with their cases and the Crystal HD (orange packaging...don't get the blue packaging) is a harder plastic. https://www.spigen.com/products/galaxy-s7-screen-protector-curved-crystal

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax