Best LG V30 Cases & Accessories

fwaits

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I also went with the all Black Tough Armor (Black V30) and love it. Naked V30 is so thin and light that I felt like I would drop it too easily. This case looks nice, adds just a tad more weight which I like, and is better gripping. And of course the protection is solid.

rmctryit

May 23, 2017
Visit site

cb2000a

Nov 21, 2017
Visit site
Re: LG V30 Cases

I have that case and the phone (for over a month now). A great case for this phone (not too bulky and has good grip).

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I like the Speigen with the kickstand. I used the same one for my LG G6. It makes it so much easier to to watch videos, which I am doing a lot more of given the clarity of the LGV30 screen. Very handy when traveling and easier to help avoid grandkiddo meltdowns after waiting 45 minute for food in the restaurant too. :)

I have this case in gunmetal. Really great case. Doesn't add a lot of bulk like many of the cheaper cases do. Also, the cutouts are precise and large. I use headphones with a right angle input and I can still plug it in completely. Can't do that on some of the bulkier, cheaper cases.
Spigen Tough Armor LG V30 Case with Kickstand and Extreme Heavy Duty Protection and Air Cushion Technology for LG V30 (2017) - Gunmetal and only $17.99.

shasticat

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
I like the Speigen with the kickstand. I used the same one for my LG G6. It makes it so much easier to to watch videos, which I am doing a lot more of given the clarity of the LGV30 screen. Very handy when traveling and easier to help avoid grandkiddo meltdowns after waiting 45 minute for food in the restaurant too. :)
Spigen Tough Armor LG V30 Case with Kickstand and Extreme Heavy Duty Protection and Air Cushion Technology for LG V30 (2017) - Gunmetal and only $17.99.

This case is perfect, I especially like it in black color
41BADvbgRIL._SL400_.jpg

yongkykun

Nov 22, 2017
Visit site
That's the very one I've got installed on mine. The kickstand is a bit on the weak side compared to previous incarnations of it (mine was the iPhone 6 Plus version), but it does work just as good. The back gets greased up real easily if you have oily fingers but can easily be cleaned. The lips on the top and bottom of the screen side really secures your screen from scratches when put on a surface. Overall a nice case with minimalist design.

To be honest I kinda regretted not getting the gunmetal version coz this one really makes my V30 looks a bit bland and dull.

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone on here ever bought a Zizo case? I bought a Zizo ION case for my V30 and it is a pretty big disappointment, nice packaging but the hard plastic part of the case is very brittle, seems like cheap plastic, looks like stress cracks in it just by putting it on the phone and snapping the 2 pieces together, it comes with a glass screen protector and it fits well but the screen protector is almost like a mirror in appearance. Unless you look directly straight on to the phone with no ambient light around it looks like your looking into a mirror. Got it from Zizo's ebay store, it wasn't expensive buy definitely not work keeping. I couldn't decide on a case for my V30 and had a discount code for 25% off any $75 ebay cart purchase so like an ***** I bought $75 worth of cases, 6 total so far the only one that seems to be worth keeping is the Incipio Dual Pro, and none of the cases showed up before I got my phone so ended up paying full price for a Speck grip case, which was way over priced from a Verizon store, but I like that one the best.

Greymire

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone on here ever bought a Zizo case? I bought a Zizo ION case for my V30 and it is a pretty big disappointment, nice packaging but the hard plastic part of the case is very brittle, seems like cheap plastic, looks like stress cracks in it just by putting it on the phone and snapping the 2 pieces together, it comes with a glass screen protector and it fits well but the screen protector is almost like a mirror in appearance. Unless you look directly straight on to the phone with no ambient light around it looks like your looking into a mirror. Got it from Zizo's ebay store, it wasn't expensive buy definitely not work keeping. I couldn't decide on a case for my V30 and had a discount code for 25% off any $75 ebay cart purchase so like an ***** I bought $75 worth of cases, 6 total so far the only one that seems to be worth keeping is the Incipio Dual Pro, and none of the cases showed up before I got my phone so ended up paying full price for a Speck grip case, which was way over priced from a Verizon store, but I like that one the best.
I have a Zizo Bolt and I like it a lot. The tempered glass protector it came with seems nice. It fits well and is no more reflective than the protector I had on prior and cracked. The case is heavy duty and the only complaint is that the cut outs for power, headphones etc could be a bit smoother. Still its great. I had the identical case on my V20 and it saved the phone after some serious drops.

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a Zizo Bolt and I like it a lot. The tempered glass protector it came with seems nice. It fits well and is no more reflective than the protector I had on prior and cracked. The case is heavy duty and the only complaint is that the cut outs for power, headphones etc could be a bit smoother. Still its great. I had the identical case on my V20 and it saved the phone after some serious drops.

Thanks for the input, maybe I'll just swap out the ION care for the BOLT. I just looked at the BOLT on the Zizo website and it does look like a pretty good case.

Capt Gary

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Questions...?
For use with the Spigen case, does anyone know what holster
would fit? My wife just got a new V30, ;), & wants the cased phone to clip into a holster like a good Seidio, clip.
Ideas?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89