Can't wait to use some of the new or improved V30 features

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
If you plan to buy the V30 and you're like me, you might be excited and can't wait to try some of the new or improved V30 features.

Of course I'm in it for the DAC, however the V20 DAC is already pretty damn good so I don't think there will be much excitement there.

Of course the main camera will have the improved lens, but I'm not as excited as I am for the main camera as I am for the super wide angle with improved resolution and aperture.

I'm liking some of the video cinematic features, however I really think I'm going to enjoy the "point zoom" feature.

I'm especially eager to check out Google Daydream and hope that's included as a preordered bonus.

How about those of you planning to buy the V30? Which new or improved features make you want this device yesterday?

Yuvalhad12

Sep 2, 2017
Visit site
The new cameras and their features sound cool, but what sucks in android is the implementation.
What I mean is that except lg's own camera app, you can't use the wide angle len, or the point zoom in other apps, let's say WhatsApp or Snapchat.
That's a bummer, but hey, the camera features for themselves do sound cool and just like you I would like to test it as well

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
The new cameras and their features sound cool, but what sucks in android is the implementation.
What I mean is that except lg's own camera app, you can't use the wide angle len, or the point zoom in other apps, let's say WhatsApp or Snapchat.
That's a bummer, but hey, the camera features for themselves do sound cool and just like you I would like to test it as well

I hear what you're saying, however I'm not certain that's a critical item for most of us or at least us "old school" techs that aren't as concerned about social media apps taking advantage of every device nuance.

bluej3

Sep 7, 2017
Visit site

That is a bummer! Disappointed!

Yuvalhad12

Sep 2, 2017
Visit site
I hear what you're saying, however I'm not certain that's a critical item for most of us or at least us "old school" techs that aren't as concerned about social media apps taking advantage of every device nuance.
You are right, but if it would work with 3rd party apps it could have been the best social phone.. Oh well

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan