If you plan to buy the V30 and you're like me, you might be excited and can't wait to try some of the new or improved V30 features.

Of course I'm in it for the DAC, however the V20 DAC is already pretty damn good so I don't think there will be much excitement there.

Of course the main camera will have the improved lens, but I'm not as excited as I am for the main camera as I am for the super wide angle with improved resolution and aperture.

I'm liking some of the video cinematic features, however I really think I'm going to enjoy the "point zoom" feature.

I'm especially eager to check out Google Daydream and hope that's included as a preordered bonus.

How about those of you planning to buy the V30? Which new or improved features make you want this device yesterday?
    09-14-2017 09:42 AM
    The new cameras and their features sound cool, but what sucks in android is the implementation.
    What I mean is that except lg's own camera app, you can't use the wide angle len, or the point zoom in other apps, let's say WhatsApp or Snapchat.
    That's a bummer, but hey, the camera features for themselves do sound cool and just like you I would like to test it as well
    09-14-2017 04:08 PM
    The new cameras and their features sound cool, but what sucks in android is the implementation.
    What I mean is that except lg's own camera app, you can't use the wide angle len, or the point zoom in other apps, let's say WhatsApp or Snapchat.
    That's a bummer, but hey, the camera features for themselves do sound cool and just like you I would like to test it as well
    I hear what you're saying, however I'm not certain that's a critical item for most of us or at least us "old school" techs that aren't as concerned about social media apps taking advantage of every device nuance.
    09-14-2017 04:55 PM
    That is a bummer! Disappointed!
    09-14-2017 09:08 PM
    That is a bummer! Disappointed!
    That's an Android thing... Not an LG thing just to be clear. You can still upload photos into social media.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-14-2017 09:48 PM
    Oddly enough I can't wait to use the floating bar.
    09-14-2017 10:47 PM
    Oddly enough I can't wait to use the floating bar.
    I'm looking forward to the functionality of the AOD vs the G6 AOD
    VDub2174 likes this.
    09-14-2017 10:54 PM
    I'm looking forward to the functionality of the AOD vs the G6 AOD
    Yeah, I might actually use it this time.
    09-14-2017 10:54 PM
    I hear what you're saying, however I'm not certain that's a critical item for most of us or at least us "old school" techs that aren't as concerned about social media apps taking advantage of every device nuance.
    You are right, but if it would work with 3rd party apps it could have been the best social phone.. Oh well
    09-15-2017 12:17 AM
    That's an Android thing... Not an LG thing just to be clear. You can still upload photos into social media.
    That is cool
    09-15-2017 06:37 AM
    I'm probably getting this over the Note and Pixel for the camera.
    09-15-2017 05:28 PM
    I'm probably getting this over the Note and Pixel for the camera.
    Neither of the others was even a serious thought for me. I only like the Pixel for its updates and don't like the Note at all. I'd buy an iPhone X before the Note.
    frope01 likes this.
    09-15-2017 06:50 PM
    Neither of the others was even a serious thought for me. I only like the Pixel for its updates and don't like the Note at all. I'd buy an iPhone X before the Note.
    Ewww... With that nasty cutout? I'd get a Moto phone over the iPhone X lol
    09-15-2017 10:28 PM
    Ewww... With that nasty cutout? I'd get a Moto phone over the iPhone X lol
    That is nasty
    09-15-2017 11:47 PM