LG V30 Tempered glass screen protectors

Brjlk

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site

It is a flat screen protector. I think flat ones (that do not cover the curve edges have less problems) This item is not actually available

I ordered a case from AliExpress & it comes with a flat screen protector.
http://s.aliexpress.com/vIFzUnEb?

Click on <View all> in the paragraph <Item description>

The screen protector does not cover the curved edge, but the raised bezel of the case does.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Guys pretty much any "full screen" screen protector will be glued at the edges and have the "dot matrix" on the screen to prevent the rainbow effect. Screen sensitivity will go down. I think what everyone is looking for is the "full adhesive" glass screen protectors that fully adhere and not just sit on top of the screen.

shasticat

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
Thermoplastic urethane so like a hybrid. If I had a V30, I think I'll get this. I really like the Rinoskin on my Gear Fit2. Installation is sorta easy cause you just spray water on it and squeegee it.

[2-PACK] LG V30 Screen Protector (Edge-to-Edge) [Military-Grade] RinoGear Premium HD Invisible Clear Shield Anti-Bubble https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075CB3XNB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_1oAjAbZS59AXW?tag=androidcentral00-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6095652

A friend of mine has it and he loves this screen protector.
61oweQum7RL._SL300_.jpg

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Just got the V30 coming from the V20 and love it so far. I bought a glass screen protector and it looks good but it too has the rainbow affect and is only noticable when the phone screen is black.

That said, I can live with the rainbow affect for now, but has there been any glass protectors that has satisfied the masses here so far?

NationalTrust

Sep 20, 2017
Visit site
Just got the V30 coming from the V20 and love it so far. I bought a glass screen protector and it looks good but it too has the rainbow affect and is only noticable when the phone screen is black.

That said, I can live with the rainbow affect for now, but has there been any glass protectors that has satisfied the masses here so far?

I don't think so.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
A friend of mine has it and he loves this screen protector.
View attachment 278058

I'm actually very impressed and amazed by this brand.. can't believe how smooth it feels. If I had to pick orange peel effect or no screen protector.. I might just go naked because it's that annoying to me. The RinoSkin is nearly as smooth as glass and best of all, it has self-healing technology.

NationalTrust

Sep 20, 2017
Visit site
I'm actually very impressed and amazed by this brand.. can't believe how smooth it feels. If I had to pick orange peel effect or no screen protector.. I might just go naked because it's that annoying to me. The RinoSkin is nearly as smooth as glass and best of all, it has self-healing technology.

Is that what you have on your V30?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae