Transferring data to LG V30?

Mexico619

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey all, I got my LG V30 and I'm trying to transfer my data from my note 8, but I'm assuming I can't transfer my home screen to the V30? The LG mobile switch app me tons how you can transfer it but I guess it's only if you're coming from another LG phone? Anyone have any ideas or am I going to have to do it manually? Thanks in advance!

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I know you can't transfer the home screen layout, no experience with the LG mobile switch app, this is the first I've heard of it lol.

Personally when I move to a new phone I just log in with Google and it handles my contacts and apps, I never move photos to a new phone. Any files I need I use the micro SD card and the my files app to transfer content to it manually and move it over. If no micro SD card there are always flash drives or Wi-Fi direct.

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey all, I got my LG V30 and I'm trying to transfer my data from my note 8, but I'm assuming I can't transfer my home screen to the V30? The LG mobile switch app me tons how you can transfer it but I guess it's only if you're coming from another LG phone? Anyone have any ideas or am I going to have to do it manually? Thanks in advance!
I was able to transfer. But I had to also install the Google launcher which I like better anyways (coming from a Nexus 5x). Your home screen is likely tied to your launcher app and settings

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey