Free daydream ship yet?

jamielov

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Confirm email says allow 6-8 weeks from approval for shipping. I think you are jumping the gun on the odds of one shipping yet.

sofryj

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Same, approved but not shipped. I had my submission completed by 11am EST on 10/5. Same with the $200 visa gift card.....approved but not shipped.

NationalTrust

Sep 20, 2017
Visit site
In another thread someone said the VR Daydream would be the latest version and not last years. Can anyone confirm or deny that? Who is the manufacturer anyway?

jamielov

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Pretty much same as above. Also got second email saying it will be shipping soon (sort of a weird non-update type email, huh?). But page lists it as approved awaiting shipment. Been that way since Oct 13 or 14 I believe.

$200 gift card. Also awaiting shipment. Page lists it as in process but also says allow 45 days for it to arrive.

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Pretty much same as above. Also got second email saying it will be shipping soon (sort of a weird non-update type email, huh?). But page lists it as approved awaiting shipment. Been that way since Oct 13 or 14 I believe.

$200 gift card. Also awaiting shipment. Page lists it as in process but also says allow 45 days for it to arrive.
Something tells me we won't see either until Thanksgiving or later.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Something tells me we won't see either until Thanksgiving or later.

When I bought my V10, it came with a free micro sd card and battery. By mail of course. By the time I received them, I had sold the phone. (about 3 months in). I wasn't happy with the screen, battery life, or bulk of the v10. However, LG really corrected everything wrong with the v10 in the v30 and I'm loving mine. So, I think we may have to wait a bit.

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
When I bought my V10, it came with a free micro sd card and battery. By mail of course. By the time I received them, I had sold the phone. (about 3 months in). I wasn't happy with the screen, battery life, or bulk of the v10. However, LG really corrected everything wrong with the v10 in the v30 and I'm loving mine. So, I think we may have to wait a bit.
Yeah. They like to cover the end of the honeymoon period, so they aren't sending free swag to people that are returning devices.

Tayloj92

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I would assume they would ship before the end of December since to get the free content it has to be activated before the end of the year if I understand that right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781