I kept telling myself I would wait for better Verizon deals but constantly watching reviews I could not wait. The phone is beautiful and my screen is very impressive I have not noticed any flaws. The DAC makes music sound amazing and crisp clear. I go to the gym a lot and always use my phone so this was a big deciding factor. Love my tunes. Speaker is about the same as the G6 I had before, it's loud just not stereo. Cameras have only been tested lightly but I've been impressed with the quality and speed isn't bad. The vibration motor feels premium and gives a great experience. Battery life has been great so far. I have 2 weeks to decide but so far it's a certified KEEPER! This is the phone I have been waiting for. Big upgrade over the G6
    RaRa85, Diehlirious and Morty2264 like this.
    10-14-2017 03:13 PM
    I kept telling myself I would wait for better Verizon deals but constantly watching reviews I could not wait. The phone is beautiful and my screen is very impressive I have not noticed any flaws. The DAC makes music sound amazing and crisp clear. I go to the gym a lot and always use my phone so this was a big deciding factor. Love my tunes. Speaker is about the same as the G6 I had before, it's loud just not stereo. Cameras have only been tested lightly but I've been impressed with the quality and speed isn't bad. The vibration motor feels premium and gives a great experience. Battery life has been great so far. I have 2 weeks to decide but so far it's a certified KEEPER! This is the phone I have been waiting for. Big upgrade over the G6
    Agreed. I'm a big samsung fan, but the one thing Sammy never got right was music reproduction. I still have my S7 edge, but it's now my backup device. By the way, another great audio phone is the ZTE axon 7. The rest of the phone is excellent, but camera quality in low light is not good. The 1 thing I wish the v30 had, however, would be Dolby Atmos for decoding dolby movies. Watching movies on the A7 was a fabulous experience. Wish Dolbylabs would put out an atmos app. I'd pay dearly for it.
    RaRa85 and Diehlirious like this.
    10-14-2017 03:43 PM
    Could not agree with you more, smc333. This is a great phone.
    Diehlirious likes this.
    10-14-2017 08:39 PM
    I am loving it to too, looks like it will be the quiet hit this year among phones.
    Diehlirious and Morty2264 like this.
    10-15-2017 09:45 AM
    I love this phone too. Had it less than a day but already like it more than the Note 8 I sold to get it.
    I will never sell my note 8. Best phone ever hoping to get this phone and possibly the XL 2
    10-15-2017 12:25 PM
    I had the IPhone 6. Once the OS 11 software came out it started running sluggish. Several of my favorite apps no longer worked as Apple said the apps need to be 64 bit.

I wanted to buy the G6 however when I heard of only gorilla 3 glass on half the phone and a older chip I decided to wait for the G7. However once the V30 came out it ticked all the boxes. After downloading the SwiftKey board I am all set. Love this phone. It's so much better than the Apple. Love the screen, audio quality and workflow.
    10-16-2017 09:47 AM
    I had the IPhone 6. Once the OS 11 software came out it started running sluggish. Several of my favorite apps no longer worked as Apple said the apps need to be 64 bit.

I wanted to buy the G6 however when I heard of only gorilla 3 glass on half the phone and a older chip I decided to wait for the G7. However once the V30 came out it ticked all the boxes. After downloading the SwiftKey board I am all set. Love this phone. It's so much better than the Apple. Love the screen, audio quality and workflow.
    fasnic likes this.
    10-16-2017 09:47 AM
    I haven't had it for even 24 hours yet, but I'm really liking it. Screen seems good, battery life so far is outstanding.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    10-17-2017 09:51 AM
    So glad you are enjoying your V30!
    10-17-2017 10:08 AM
    I haven't had it for even 24 hours yet, but I'm really liking it. Screen seems good, battery life so far is outstanding.
    I think that battery life is sorely overlooked with the V30. Most battery drain tests I've seen on YouTube show the V30 besting other new handsets almost every single time, and usually by a solid margin.

Even in my own usage, I'm averaging 37 hours of up time with 7.5 hours of SOT per complete charge. That's crazy, especially considering that the battery isn't even the largest out there.
    10-17-2017 10:11 AM
    I've had mine for over a week. Loving it more each day. I'm not seeing any issues that others have mentioned.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    10-17-2017 10:12 AM
    I am also very pleased and fully satisfied. The display is incredibly vivid and the perfect size, the battery is excellent, and the phone is very fast.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    10-17-2017 11:58 AM
    So far today, 40 minutes of screen time a couple of app downloads in 6 hours, and i'm @ 92%. With my S7 Edge I'd be around 80-85 by now.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    10-17-2017 02:01 PM
    So far today, 40 minutes of screen time a couple of app downloads in 6 hours, and i'm @ 92%. With my S7 Edge I'd be around 80-85 by now.
    That's quite impressive!
    10-17-2017 02:02 PM
    Just wanted to say after having this phone for over a month now I still love it.

The latest thing I did to improve things (besides the SwiftKey keyboard) is to turn on the 2D acceleration under Developer options which greatly reduced stuttering when scrolling.
    11-14-2017 10:23 AM
    This phone has impressed me so much that I've been sucked into the audiophile world. Knowing that I had this killer DAC, I've invested in a couple of good cans to really get the most out of it. Man I've been missing out on hi-res audio, rediscovering my music.
    11-21-2017 09:25 PM
    I bought my V30 on October 6 and am very, very pleased with it. The screen is exceptional -- large & vivid. The phone is very fast. The battery is unbelievable, far better than any phone I have ever had. I have always had to charge my phone every night, and often mid-day to get through the day, although I am not the kind of heavy user as many other folks. After six weeks, I have never needed to re-charge the same day once the phone is at 100%, and on many days (maybe half the time) I get two days on one charge. And, as many have written (correctly), the "feel" of the phone in the hand is unsurpassed. I have generally liked my previous phones, but this one is, by far, the best phone I have ever had.
    11-21-2017 09:45 PM