How to buy T-Mobile v30 online without ONE plan?

cnotes2016

Aug 24, 2017
Visit site
I already have an T-Mobile plan but I'm trying to buy just the phone online and still be eligible for the daydream promotion. But when I go online it seems to also include $70/month for a ONE plan. Is it not possible to just order the phone online? Thanks

djepperson1

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I already have an T-Mobile plan but I'm trying to buy just the phone online and still be eligible for the daydream promotion. But when I go online it seems to also include $70/month for a ONE plan. Is it not possible to just order the phone online? Thanks

Did you sign into your my TMobile account first and upgrade that way

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I have a really old unlimited plan. If I upgrade will it change my plan? I had previously bought a note 5 full price because I thought upgrading would change it. Thanks

Not if you're paying the full price. To get the free Netflix, etc you need to be on the latest plan. For buying a phone for the retail price, you're doing them a favor.

cnotes2016

Aug 24, 2017
Visit site
Not if you're paying the full price. To get the free Netflix, etc you need to be on the latest plan. For buying a phone for the retail price, you're doing them a favor.

Oh so it doesn't matter if it's paying monthly or all upfront? The former won't change my plan? Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma