Just wondering how the phone actually handles concerts or gigs.
    I know in theory it's meant to be awesome, but there's precious few samples out there. What I have found has been set up to promote the V30 and as such would not resemble my experience.

So has anyone taken their v30 to a loud raucous gig yet and filmed?
    10-31-2017 06:39 AM
    Just wondering how the phone actually handles concerts or gigs.
    I know in theory it's meant to be awesome, but there's precious few samples out there. What I have found has been set up to promote the V30 and as such would not resemble my experience.

So has anyone taken their v30 to a loud raucous gig yet and filmed?
    I still have a V20 and I go to a lot of concerts. Soon as I get the V30 I can't wait to try the earpiece as mic
    11-01-2017 01:35 PM
    I jam with my friends every wednesday and I like to record the sessions with my phone or something just to have a rough sketch of what we played. I have been anxiously waiting to test it out as soon as I get my phone back. I returned it the day after I got it due to dead pixel/color banding. I will have it for next week's jam (11/8) and be testing it out thoroughly.
    11-01-2017 02:11 PM
    I jam with my friends every wednesday and I like to record the sessions with my phone or something just to have a rough sketch of what we played. I have been anxiously waiting to test it out as soon as I get my phone back. I returned it the day after I got it due to dead pixel/color banding. I will have it for next week's jam (11/8) and be testing it out thoroughly.
    What carrier? And when did you get it?
    11-01-2017 05:57 PM
    What carrier? And when did you get it?
    ATT, got it on their website as no store anywhere near me had one in stock. I ordered it on the 11th, got it on the 12th, sent it back on the 13th.
    11-02-2017 09:06 AM
    I recorded about 1 minute of Thievery Corporation playing one of their reggae songs live - and pretty loudly - a few days ago. After a couple seconds, a message 'switching to concert mode' came on.

The sound quality is awesome!! I've played that clip on headphones and a couple other devices - no distortion, all the dynamics of a live performance, and full deep bass!

The video quality was very good too.
    darkehawke likes this.
    11-03-2017 03:10 PM