Does anyone else have what looks like dust under the very top of the screen? At first it looked like the black under the screen just didn't go all the way to the top, but the screen looked like it was put in solid. Now it kind of looks like there may be dust in there.

I'll try and get a picture tonight.
    Attached Thumbnails Dust under top of Screen?-20171107_140243.jpg  
    11-07-2017 01:45 AM
    So you can see a light colored line between the bezel and the screen, just wondering if anyone else has has that, and if so if some of it looks to be dust
    11-07-2017 03:00 PM
    Hi

I got the same problem. Tryed to clean it, but with no luck.

Michael
    11-07-2017 04:09 PM
    Yeah tried to clean it out with wood toothpick but no luck.
    11-21-2017 08:45 PM
    well at least I know I'm not crazy, it may not ever affect anything but it's just the first time I've ever seen this on a phone.
    11-22-2017 01:52 AM
    Does anyone else have what looks like dust under the very top of the screen? At first it looked like the black under the screen just didn't go all the way to the top, but the screen looked like it was put in solid. Now it kind of looks like there may be dust in there.

I'll try and get a picture tonight.
    Are you sure it's not under the screen protector you have on? Was it there when you first got the phone?
    11-22-2017 09:51 AM
    It's for sure not the screen protector. From day one I noticed at the top of the screen the black edging didn't go all the way to the bezel. I thought it odd, but it seemed solid and I moved on, then I did see some extra build up in there and wondered if anyone else experienced it.

Since I was out a lot on black friday I saw quite a few display units. One's that came out on release day(I got my phone the day it released) look like mine. Ones I found on display where the black was fully uniform I asked when they put their devices out and none of them were from the first week of the phones release, which tells me as some of suggested in other screen threads that the first batch may have had the biggest issue of quality control issues. The next batches seem to be putting out better displays over all.
    11-25-2017 08:14 PM
    Bump me too. Visible dust in between screen and bezel at the top and bottom.

Actually really annoying once I noticed it. I've seen the odd bit here and there on other phones but never this much.

Feels like a fault to me but pretty sure LG would not entertain looking at it under warranty.
    01-16-2018 02:59 PM
    Bump me too. Visible dust in between screen and bezel at the top and bottom.

Actually really annoying once I noticed it. I've seen the odd bit here and there on other phones but never this much.

Feels like a fault to me but pretty sure LG would not entertain looking at it under warranty.
    Yeah.... Don't think they will warranty that.
    01-16-2018 04:37 PM