Has anyone noticed that when opening the camera app that periodically it will default to the wide-angle view? I've tried to figure out when this happens and I haven't been able to find a pattern to this.

Can someone tell me how to setup the camera on the V30 to use it as a barcode or QR scanner without having to download a separate app? My Motorola Droid Turbo 2 did that out of the box.
    11-22-2017 07:11 AM
    I have noticed, yes. I honestly wish the camera app defaulted to settings used at last open, as I typically go into manual mode. Otherwise, not sure why it opens in wide angle sometimes. Can be annoying.
    11-22-2017 08:21 AM
    Has anyone noticed that when opening the camera app that periodically it will default to the wide-angle view? I've tried to figure out when this happens and I haven't been able to find a pattern to this.

Can someone tell me how to setup the camera on the V30 to use it as a barcode or QR scanner without having to download a separate app? My Motorola Droid Turbo 2 did that out of the box.
    Probably a software issue. But by default, it will open the last setting you had, so if you were using wide angle the last time, it will open the wide angle again.

I don't think there is a default barcode scanner on LG cameras.
    11-22-2017 10:53 AM