Found best glass screen protector, costs $35

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Verizon brand apparently has the best one that works. Costs $35. Has anyone tried this? Also is there any other brand that's similar and cheaper? I can't picture myself paying that much for a screen protector.

$35? I think it's way overpriced. I bought this one for $9 on Amazon. The price is now $10 at time of this posting. It has a black frame also, but there is more detail cut out on the top around the front camera, and the protector goes closer to the edge. Sensitivity is very good - tested with games. I don't think there's anything special about the one that I reference. Lots of others with black frames for around $10 or less on Amazon or Ebay.

ogio

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
i bought the $45 puregear tempered screen protector from t-mobile store, and it seems pretty good so far. it works good with a case. its short on the edges to allow the case to fit nice. using a incipio dualpro case.
if you werent using a case, this might not be the best protector since it doesnt go to the edges.
EDIT:
after using this for a bit, there is a weird effect between the glass and protector. and when you press on the glass, it moves around and changes. i'm assuming the protector is a floating style, and creates a strange behavior between the protector and screen.

7p3UUlO.jpg

Last edited:

lateck2

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
I have a Wimaha 3D Curved Tempered Glass Screen Protector. It works very wel and costs less then $10.00.
Lateck,

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Did you get the V30?

Not yet. Still waiting for a good screen protector, so far everyone hates the tempered glass protectors. I wish the glass was flat like the G6 so installing a screen protector would be easy with no problems. I'm spoiled by the glass screen protectors so it's hard to go back to plastic, and no way am I going naked I have OCD with scratches on a new phone. Gonna wait a bit it longer but still keeping an eye on the V30.

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Not yet. Still waiting for a good screen protector, so far everyone hates the tempered glass protectors. I wish the glass was flat like the G6 so installing a screen protector would be easy with no problems. I'm spoiled by the glass screen protectors so it's hard to go back to plastic, and no way am I going naked I have OCD with scratches on a new phone. Gonna wait a bit it longer but still keeping an eye on the V30.
How do you know this is the best one then?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC