might be going back

Mike328

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
Ok so I have a note 8 and I had the v30 for a few days and sent it back and I keep having this thought in my head that the phone is better then what is it is the issue I had with was the camera to me is just meh but. Everytime I see a you tube review on the camera I see some amazing pics but I just didn't see it with the phone idk what it was. I also did no like how light the phone was I just thought it was way to light . Will a case help that ? I didn't have it long enough to find out . Like I said I do have a note 8 and yes I do feel that the note 8 is a better phone but tbh and I'm pretty sure I would get killed for saying this seeing how everyone is just so bias towards the note 8 this year but this form factor of how tall it is plus the finger print scanner I'm just not feeling it . Yes I know it has the Iris scanner in the face unlock but for me I'm not a fan of the Iris scanner to much and the face unlock for me just don't work all that well how ppl say it does. I'm thinking about going back to the v30 because of the size of the phone I hand was waaaaaayyy better to me the finger print place ment is better camera wise that's something I'm really hope I can get over with just downloading the pixel apk like I have in the note but even taking that away I perfer wide angle over the portrait mode telephoto lens stuff any day.has anybody else went back and fourth or regret getting the v30 over the note

Last edited: