Apple made Come Back to Android but the LG V30 made me glad I did!

anon(163908)

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I was a die hard Android fan for many years until the Samsung Galaxy S6 came out. At that time it seems like everybody was trying to copy Apple iPhone 6 design. I figured if everybody is trying to copy the iPhone why don't I just get an iPhone. So I did get an iPhone 6 plus and eventually upgraded each year up to the 7 plus. The iPhone was solid but I became easily bored with it after a few years. Then we recently found out that Apple was purposefully slowing down previous years phones. So that was it for me.

I was going to go back to Samsung but then I saw the LG V30. Oh boy do I love this phone. The design is awesome and the LG software is much improved over older LG phones i've had in the past. The battery life is not great but I have been playing with it a lot because I'm getting use all of the features. I highly recommend the LG V30 over the GS8. For me personally the curved edges on the GS8 were just to drastic and I felt like it wasted screen space. The V30 has a just a slight curve but it still feels like the phone is flat for the most part.

Curious to know your thoughts on your favorite flagship phone.

Buddy1969

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
At least LG doesn't deliberately slow your phones down to make sure you upgrade to the latest and greatest lmao

To be perfectly honest, they don't upgrade the Software much to begin with ... ;)

But yes, Samsung almost drove me away from Android once (SGS 3 at that time). Thank God I found the Nexus devices and stayed on them 'til the 6P's battery hit the sack. Now I am happy with my LG V30.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney