Love my V30 + but a couple of things are niggling

pendlemist

Mar 8, 2018
Visit site
Hi I am a newbie, so hello to all. I have recently purchased the V30 Plus. I live in the UK and the phone is a direct import from Hong Kong.
Everything seemed to be working ok, but I cannot use the LG Smart View, as there is no option in the drop down country menu, for the United Kingdom? All of the countries listed are in and around Asia. Can this be rectified at all?

The second thing, the smart lock has decided to stop working. I can go through the process of location, high accuracy, it finds my address, I check it, save it, then go back a page and it says, nothing set, smart setting turned off. It was working fine, up to today, now it will not play ball.
Any advice appreciated - many thanks

thunder18

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
That's very strange, you may try in about phone update LG apps to see if maybe smart lock gets updated and it may fix the issue. If not, you may consider using lg backup to back all your data up yo an sd card and doing a factory reset.

Aidan Williams

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
That's very strange, you may try in about phone update LG apps to see if maybe smart lock gets updated and it may fix the issue. If not, you may consider using lg backup to back all your data up yo an sd card and doing a factory reset.

Thanks for your reply thunder18
The phone seems to be ok now, I did check for updates and a couple of re starts and it seems ok