Dear All,
    I'm intrested in purchasing the LG V30, mostly becouse of its audio capabilites.

Unfortunately, I almost deaf from one ear...so, for me it's very important to use a device that allows me to convert stereo channels to mono.

I have allready verified that LG V30 has in its settings menu the possibility to force mono audio output, as for almost all android devices.

My doubt is this: once the setting for mono audio output has been checked, will it work with the LG music player that uses filters and presets? Or the mono setting will be bypassed?

Thank you for your kind attention
    03-23-2018 07:09 AM
    Dear All,
    I'm intrested in purchasing the LG V30, mostly becouse of its audio capabilites.

Unfortunately, I almost deaf from one ear...so, for me it's very important to use a device that allows me to convert stereo channels to mono.

I have allready verified that LG V30 has in its settings menu the possibility to force mono audio output, as for almost all android devices.

My doubt is this: once the setting for mono audio output has been checked, will it work with the LG music player that uses filters and presets? Or the mono setting will be bypassed?

Thank you for your kind attention
    You should be ok. I just switched mine to mono & changed the presets/filters. I was able to notice the changes immediately. When I turned off the DAC, I could also tell the sound quality dropped.

Side note: I think it would be a good idea to start another thread to get a poll on what are some of the common presets/filters everyone is using.
    03-24-2018 01:41 AM
    Thank You Irvine!
    03-26-2018 02:16 AM