I have a Ford with Sync. When I synced my new V30 to it, it still says it's connected to my Stylo 2 Plus.

Plugged in both phones to PC to move files around. PC recognizes them both as the Stylo.

How do I correct this?
    03-23-2018 06:36 PM
    I have a Ford with Sync. When I synced my new V30 to it, it still says it's connected to my Stylo 2 Plus.

Plugged in both phones to PC to move files around. PC recognizes them both as the Stylo.

How do I correct this?
    In settings change the name of the phone and then delete and re-inituate the connection.
    03-23-2018 06:52 PM
    In settings change the name of the phone and then delete and re-inituate the connection.
    I did delete it in my car Sync but didn't change the name first. Last time I tried to change a phone name to Deb's Phone I couldn't sync it at all until I changed it back to the actual name of the phone. After I deleted it I synced again and it still comes up the same way.
    03-23-2018 07:42 PM
    I did delete it in my car Sync but didn't change the name first. Last time I tried to change a phone name to Deb's Phone I couldn't sync it at all until I changed it back to the actual name of the phone. After I deleted it I synced again and it still comes up the same way.
    The last time I played around with Ford's Sync system I had to do a full Master Reset to fix any connection issues. I would try that first & see if it solves your issue. Once you're done with the Master Reset, try to connect the phone again & let us know how it goes.

For reference:
    https://owner.ford.com/how-tos/sync-...ter-reset.html
    03-24-2018 02:59 AM
    The last time I played around with Ford's Sync system I had to do a full Master Reset to fix any connection issues. I would try that first & see if it solves your issue. Once you're done with the Master Reset, try to connect the phone again & let us know how it goes.

For reference:
    https://owner.ford.com/how-tos/sync-...ter-reset.html
    Found the problem. When I imported my backup I imported the settings from my Stylo and shouldn't have. I wiped the phone and re-imported minus the settings.
    03-27-2018 11:02 AM