LG V30 and Blue Tooth Headphones

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I just switched to the V30 from the V20 and I'm really disappointed with the sound quality with my Beats Studio Wireless. They sounded great on the V20 but I can't get the volume I like for running on the V30. I did enter developer mode and disable absolute volume which worked like a charm on the V20 but has made no difference at all on the V30. Wired headsets are not my first choice for running so I'd like to find a wireless solution. Any suggestions?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I just switched to the V30 from the V20 and I'm really disappointed with the sound quality with my Beats Studio Wireless. They sounded great on the V20 but I can't get the volume I like for running on the V30. I did enter developer mode and disable absolute volume which worked like a charm on the V20 but has made no difference at all on the V30. Wired headsets are not my first choice for running so I'd like to find a wireless solution. Any suggestions?

The DAC is one of the best reasons to get the V30 so wired is the best way to get quality sound.

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Unless I’m mistaken if you are still on N then there is no AAC which means the beats will connect using SBC. Could explain the lacklustre sound maybe?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay