So, a few hours ago, I got a pop up saying an update was ready for my phone. I was out shopping, so I hit the "not now" button to come back to it later when I got home. But now when I hit "continue update", a little box pops up at the bottom and nothing happens (see picture). It's been about an hour and still nothing. Previous updates when it's been stuck like this, I'd just restart the phone and the pop up would come back, or hitting the "continue update" button would immediately resume the update. But even after a restart, I still get the little pop up and nothing happens. Any suggestions to resume the update?
    Attached Thumbnails Update stuck-31424.jpg  
    03-28-2018 02:35 PM
    Restart the phone and try again is my best guess at the moment.

Edit: Oops I see you said you did that. Man, I'm not sure what's up then. You're on WiFi, battery strength is good. Not sure what else would cause it to hang unless it's AT&T's servers at the moment.
    03-28-2018 02:52 PM
    So, a few hours ago, I got a pop up saying an update was ready for my phone. I was out shopping, so I hit the "not now" button to come back to it later when I got home. But now when I hit "continue update", a little box pops up at the bottom and nothing happens (see picture). It's been about an hour and still nothing. Previous updates when it's been stuck like this, I'd just restart the phone and the pop up would come back, or hitting the "continue update" button would immediately resume the update. But even after a restart, I still get the little pop up and nothing happens. Any suggestions to resume the update?
    You can try the trick that the tech told me about. Put the phone in airplane mode for 15 to 20 seconds and then remove it from airplane mode. This is supposed to reconnect you to the servers. You could also try a shutdown pull the battery and the SIM card and then put it back in and try again.

If that doesn't work I agree the AT&T servers could be really busy with everyone doing the same thing you're trying to do.
    03-28-2018 03:02 PM
    Welp, as soon as I posted this thread, the phone started the update -_- so I'm good now. AT&T V30's are now getting Oreo!
    03-28-2018 03:21 PM
    You can try the trick that the tech told me about. Put the phone in airplane mode for 15 to 20 seconds and then remove it from airplane mode. This is supposed to reconnect you to the servers. You could also try a shutdown pull the battery and the SIM card and then put it back in and try again.

If that doesn't work I agree the AT&T servers could be really busy with everyone doing the same thing you're trying to do.
    You can't pull the battery
    03-29-2018 09:56 PM