04-13-2018 03:21 PM
    Old news, jk. Personally I'm okay with the delay seeing all the people with issues on other carriers after the update.
    04-13-2018 05:01 PM
    Just got that BOGO deal from T-Mobile on these. I'm the only dummy who wants a V30 lol. V20 has been great to me so this V30 should be even better.
    04-14-2018 03:46 AM
    Just got that BOGO deal from T-Mobile on these. I'm the only dummy who wants a V30 lol. V20 has been great to me so this V30 should be even better.
    Not a dummy. This phone is great and seriously under rated. I even under rated it. I've had the S9 plus recently and the pixel 2 xl. Both great devices. Picked up the V30 and glad I did. This phone is doing great. Battery life is great. Albeit not as good as the S9 plus I had but better than the pixel 2. I love the haptics on this device. Feels great. I actually like the screen. For me it's like a cross between the pixel 2xl and the S9 plus. So since I liked both of those this seems to fit nicely for me. You'll enjoy it.
    04-14-2018 08:33 AM
    Not a dummy. This phone is great and seriously under rated. I even under rated it. I've had the S9 plus recently and the pixel 2 xl. Both great devices. Picked up the V30 and glad I did. This phone is doing great. Battery life is great. Albeit not as good as the S9 plus I had but better than the pixel 2. I love the haptics on this device. Feels great. I actually like the screen. For me it's like a cross between the pixel 2xl and the S9 plus. So since I liked both of those this seems to fit nicely for me. You'll enjoy it.
    So we meet again. Battery life is great on this V30. I'm at 31h 50m of charger with 4hr SOT and I still have 44% battery left.
    04-14-2018 08:57 AM
    I absolutely agree. I've had mostly samsung phones, but without a hifi dac, I was forced to carry around a separate DAP. I did buy the LG V10, but that device was just to big and bulky and I hated the lcd screen. So I wrnt back to Samsung and ZTE axon 7. The A7 has a great dac in it. When I read about the V30, I knew that LG listened very closely to their customers and made all the necessary improvements. A 6" screen in a beautiful, ergonomically designed chassis, no ticker screen, and of course that fabulous 32bit ESS Sabre quad dac. I'm so in love with this phone, I may actually keep it more than the usual 1 year that I average.
    areyes163 likes this.
    04-14-2018 10:12 AM
    I've been debating between the V30, the S9+, or keeping my iPhone X. I'm kind of fed up with iOS, but I can't find that right Android phone. The V30 actually looks like it might be the right call for me as it doesn't have the curves of the S9+ and it isn't as large as the Pixel 2XL. What is it about the V30 that you like over the others?
    05-03-2018 10:35 AM
    Definitely not the tmobile updates.
    05-03-2018 12:42 PM
    The Pixel 2 isn't as large as the 2 XL, and the updates keep coming every month. (And Google tech support is great - even for 2 or 3 year old phones.)
    05-03-2018 03:16 PM