Battery drained so fast in LG v30+ - a brand new phone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I found that some the Security Scanning tools no longer required after the upgrade, I removed it but battery still lost so fast...

N2bowling

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
I got my V30 yesterday and I noticed that the battery was draining pretty fast but that was before I got the Oreo update and so far it seems to still drain quickly so I'll give it some time and if it continues then back it goes and I'll try another one or the Sammy 9+

N2bowling

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
Hey Group,
Good news, well I took my phone back to AT&T (they suck) and trying to explain that there is something wrong with the battery on a 1 week old new phone with one of the mindless helpers there is like trying to pick the correct 6 numbers on a lottery ticket.

I could tell pretty much as soon I I had brought it home (the bad one) but I decide to wait a week and give it time to see it get better even did the Oreo update. So anyway the young lady tells me that its me and I must have to many apps working in the background, I tell her, thanks but I dont have anymore then I always run and I basically use it for social media and some web surfing and I rarely do any games on it as I am a hard core computer gamer.

She again tells me that OH! you must have to many apps running in the background, I'm like (sigh) so I explained what I had just typed and so we go back and forth and she did not stop telling me about the apps in the background. I was going to get the Galaxy s9+ because I didnt want to deal with these jokers anymore but I decided to stick with my LGV30.

So now she tells me that the manager says I can just swap it out for another one if it passes their battery diagnostic test first, I said WHAT? so again I tell her from last night until this morning (about 5 hrs) when not being used it dropped almost 30% charge.

and of course it failed their "State of the Art" diagnostic test so I had to fork over another $45.oo to complete the deal but these phone is doing great.....theres more but this is the short version! btw, AT&T is the DEVIL
Regards, Jake

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae