Alright so I use Clip Tray daily. My LG v30 received a system update yesterday late night (I know they added the AI camera on this phone, not sure what else came in the update) but anyways, when I went to use my clip tray today it doesn't do anything at all.... I hit the clip tray button and nothing happens anymore?! Ive tried copying random stuff to see if my clipped items got wiped during the update but still nothing happens. I searched everywhere for this issue and can't find it online. If anyone could help or. Knows a way to make it work or trouble shoot this that would be amazing. Thank you in advance.
    04-26-2018 08:55 PM
    Which exact update?
    Which carrier?

My V30 update 8.0.0 from ATT still has the multi-item clip tray.
    Candice Turner likes this.
    04-27-2018 11:01 PM
    I am currently having the same issue. My V30 recently updated and today I noticed the clip tray won't open at all. My content seems to be gone or inaccessible.
    05-09-2018 05:43 PM
    I'm have the same phone and the problem's been happening to me too, which sucks because just like the OP I am an avid user of the feature as well. However, I never thought about it being connected with the recent update, especially since it didn't seem to happen simultaneously, but only within the past few days or week or so, at least that's when I started noticing something wasn't right with the feature.

As for the update info: I did it on 4/22/18 and it was version VS99620b.

Thanks in advance for your help.

(Also, has anyone else noticed their keyboard being EXTRA sensitive lately? ...especially with like the delete key? I'm finding that if I'm not careful or if I'm using certain programs I'll hit the delete key once or the desired amount of times I need to and it will be like it's off to the races and instead of ending where I want it to it will just keep going till I hit another key to stop it. ...and sorry for piggy backing on your inquiry and normal I would put this in another thread, but if it's related to the recent update as well, it might be nice to get the answers all at once.)
    05-20-2018 02:49 PM
    Oh, and my LG V30 is on the Verizon network, if that makes a difference.
    05-20-2018 02:51 PM