I was just wondering how many people here have had screen burn in issues with the V30? One thing I noticed, the screen seems to show some bizarre lines on it when in power saving mode, almost looking similar to screen burn. Is this normal? Is this an early indication of screen burn in already?

I've noticed every model I look at at the store has awful screen burn where as no other phone generally does.

on a side note... who also has randomly experienced the USB charging port blocking charging due to "moisture in usb charging port, out of nowhere even when your phone wasn't even wet at all?
    05-31-2018 03:21 PM
    "Not for nothin', never happen; I'll be forever mackin'" - Jay Z.
    05-31-2018 04:04 PM
    No problems here. Happy V30 owner for 3 months now.
    Itsa_Me_Mario likes this.
    05-31-2018 04:08 PM
    Had mine since launch with no issues
    Itsa_Me_Mario and ManiacJoe like this.
    05-31-2018 04:10 PM
    Had mine since launch with no issues
    I've also had mine since launch with no issues. Maybe if you keep the phone at 100% brightness all the time, but I use Auto and haven't had a problem.
    ManiacJoe likes this.
    06-01-2018 08:03 AM
    I was just wondering how many people here have had screen burn in issues with the V30? One thing I noticed, the screen seems to show some bizarre lines on it when in power saving mode, almost looking similar to screen burn. Is this normal? Is this an early indication of screen burn in already?

I've noticed every model I look at at the store has awful screen burn where as no other phone generally does.

on a side note... who also has randomly experienced the USB charging port blocking charging due to "moisture in usb charging port, out of nowhere even when your phone wasn't even wet at all?
    If they’re on 24/7 with full brightness and steady images, it’ll cause screen burn in.
    06-01-2018 03:58 PM
    Got mine since Nov 17. No issues. USB blockage only after filming under water (yeah, I do that )
    Maybe you are sweating a lot and the phone get's very dump in your pocket?
    06-04-2018 09:15 AM
    I've taken my V30 from my vest pocket while working ,the screen had moisture on it but I've never had an error message after plugging in.
    06-04-2018 10:15 AM
    Got mine since Nov 17. No issues. USB blockage only after filming under water (yeah, I do that )
    Maybe you are sweating a lot and the phone get's very dump in your pocket?
    The phone was not in my pocket at the time this happened. It was over night while charging.
    06-04-2018 02:25 PM
    Strange. Except for condenced air moisture I can't think of anything causing this except for a sensor or software problem
    06-06-2018 07:00 AM
    What's even MORE strange is I had my G6 plugged in in the same room and that happened on that phone as well at the same exact time. But I can't think of anything that would make them both do that at once in the same room for no reason? When using LG phones, do you have to use the specific charger that came with your phone? Because if so, that could possibly be it and I might have mixed up the chargers and caused an error.
    06-06-2018 02:48 PM
    What's even MORE strange is I had my G6 plugged in in the same room and that happened on that phone as well at the same exact time. But I can't think of anything that would make them both do that at once in the same room for no reason? When using LG phones, do you have to use the specific charger that came with your phone? Because if so, that could possibly be it and I might have mixed up the chargers and caused an error.
    I recently started having the same USB port moisture notification with my G6 right after installing the Oreo 8.0 OS on ATT. Never got that notification before, nor has my phone been wet. I think it's either a glitch with the OS or a coincidental hardware problem.
    06-11-2018 05:23 AM
    Yeah Idk what that's all about. The G6 was the buggiest phone I've ever had. When I got the message the G6 continued to do it all day whereas the V30 only did it for a short time.
    06-11-2018 08:37 PM
    I'm having to send my G6 into LG for warranty work to fix the USB Port moisture issue. So, 2 week wait before I get it back (and hopefully fixed). This really makes me reconsider upgrading to the new V35 (which looks a lot like a Samsung S9 at the ATT store).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk
    06-12-2018 04:55 AM

As far as the ones at the stores those knuckleheads leave it in whatever mode that keeps the screen on 100% of the time strangely unlike other popular flagships that turn off after a while. It's quite possible they're doing that to detract people from buying them but I have noticed it at every single carrier store I've visited.smh
    06-13-2018 10:17 PM
    No burn in on my V30 but what I have noticed is that the USB C port has caved in a little bit which has now made it difficult to charge while using and impossible to use USB accessories (eg storage).
    06-15-2018 12:43 PM
    No burn in on my V30 but what I have noticed is that the USB C port has caved in a little bit which has now made it difficult to charge while using and impossible to use USB accessories (eg storage).
    I would get it checked it before it gets worse.
    06-15-2018 07:53 PM
    I havent had any problems with Burn in, have my V30 for 8 months now. I am using it on auto brightness when outside and its always on 40% when i am inside (its just right brightness for me). About that moisture problem, its software problem. It just randomly happened to me and i hoped it would disappear but it didnt. So i just turned it off, its annoying. The only thing that i care now is that i dont charge my phone soon after, but rather a few hours after being wet.
    06-16-2018 05:33 AM