I just started getting this error "android.process.acore" keeps stopping popping up within the last hour. It started out once in a while but now it is any time I touch the phone. I cannot use anything on my phone. I click on messages and it pops up and then closes out the message im in. I click on an app and it pops up and closes the app. I googled the error and the steps that they say to do i can't even figure out how to get to on this phone. But I also don't want to wipe out my contacts list as i have had nothing but issues with backups and losing contacts. Any other options?
    07-11-2018 01:31 AM
    I just started getting this error "android.process.acore" keeps stopping popping up within the last hour. It started out once in a while but now it is any time I touch the phone. I cannot use anything on my phone. I click on messages and it pops up and then closes out the message im in. I click on an app and it pops up and closes the app. I googled the error and the steps that they say to do i can't even figure out how to get to on this phone. But I also don't want to wipe out my contacts list as i have had nothing but issues with backups and losing contacts. Any other options?
    See this thread for a possible solution.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=897349

The problem seems related to Verizon cloud.
    07-11-2018 08:31 AM