Hi everyone, i need help with my V30+

Few days ago it suddenly started showing this message. I thought it might be some bug and so i restarted the phone, everything came back to normal. But then few hours later the same thing happened, i did the same thing and again it worked. I thought that the problem wont appear again, but after 2 days the same happened. Right now it happened again and so i restarted the phone only for it to show the same message a minute after. I restarted the phone 3 times in 3 minutes and same kept happening.

I am not sure why this suddenly started happening but it's really annoying, cos your phone looses it's purpose like this.

Has anyone had any experience like this? Does anyone have a solution? I am going to try putting my SIM in a different phone to see if same keeps happening so i can confirm whether it's phone or SIM that is making this problem.

Any help is appretiated
    10-21-2018 05:20 PM
    That's the first thing to try. If the same thing happens in another phone, then contact your carrier and ask for a replacement SIM. If it doesn't happen in another phone, then there might be a problem with your phone's SIM reader. It could be something as simple as a little dust or debris in the SIM slot -- use a can of compressed air to blow it out.
    10-21-2018 08:21 PM