Got two questions, help please LGV30

jmfixitman

Oct 4, 2018
Visit site
1. When I turn on Bluetooth and connect to the car (OK) Google app opens up. How to prevent this? Can't find settings for that

2. I want a car charger, is this one safe to go with? Can't find LG branded car charger

Belkin USB-C Car Charger w/ 15w Charger, Gray

https://goto.walmart.com/c/1943169/...SB-C-Car-Charger-w-15w-Charger-Gray/269425128
That's probably in your "smart settings" for you Bluetooth. In settings search for smart...

I just use a generic monotone charger in the car, works fine. So I would have to assume the Belkin will work no problem.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Any charger that's properly designed (and Belkin has been pretty good for many things over the years - if a bit expensive, usually) will work fine. If the charger can't negotiate the fastest charge that the phone can take, it may charge slower than with the charger supplied with the phone, but it should work fine anyway. (Chargers don't push charge into the phones, phones draw power from the charger - as much as they rated to draw. So a 5,000 Watt charger would still work. Your house probably delivers around 45,000 Watts, but a 100 Watt light bulb still only draws 100 Watts.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze