This is the third time this has happened to me. In full auto or manual, it doesnt matter. I was in the midst of recording when all of a sudden screen freezes with last image it had but the video timer kept going, the audio bars for left and right mics were going up and down with the change in sounds but the screen was frozen.
    I hit stop and screen unfroze and displayed normally. I tried recording again and got about 2 seconds in before it all happened again. I stopped and tried once more and same thing.
    I checked the memory card and the initial video is there and at about 1:45 in you see the video stop but the audio continued recording as if nothing wrong. All other videos were no good.

Suggestions? Phones going on 2 years old.
    05-10-2019 01:21 PM
    Does it also happen if you change the default save location to Internal Storage? If not, then the card might be corrupt (or counterfeit).
    05-10-2019 02:00 PM
    I've had my screen stutter quite often. To prevent during the video I took of my engagement proposal I put the phone in airplane mode but it still stuttered. I know that the camera acts up when the phone is warm. Take note of the temperature when this happens. I got a replacement v30 because of a screen issue and the new one seems much better.
    05-10-2019 02:13 PM
    I have no idea. I haven't had any problems with the V30's camera stuttering, freezing, or rebooting which all happened late in the lifetime of my V20. I thought the SD card was the problem however I still experienced issues after switching the save location to internal and upgraded immediately after I missed a key moment at my son's school program. The V30 has been solid for me since last Thanksgiving time.
    05-10-2019 08:04 PM