Unlocked LG V30S $599 at B&H

VoodooMagnetman

May 24, 2017
Visit site
Unlocked LG V30S is now $599 at B&H Photo now. I paid $679, called B&H and they refunded my card the 80 bucks. Great unlocked phone for 600 bucks with free shipping and no tax outside of New York.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Unlocked LG V30S is now $599 at B&H Photo now. I paid $679, called B&H and they refunded my card the 80 bucks. Great unlocked phone for 600 bucks with free shipping and no tax outside of New York.

I grabbed one today. I was torn between that and the OP6. But figured this guy was worth a shot. Coming from an iPhone X I didn’t want to lose my wireless charging. B&H is easy enough to return to if I decide I don’t like it.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Missed it by one day. Sigh. Tired of my Note8's tallness.

I understand that. That phone was never on my radar because of that. I was just looking for something with good battery life, solid camera, good screen, and a good price to hold me over until the Pixel 3. I gotta get away from Apple sooner rather than later.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I try not to hate on Apple. But watch Louis Rossman on YouTube. He'll do it for you, lol.

I’ve been using an iPhone for 2.5 years and I’m just burnt out on the same old thing. I miss some freedom and not having to dip into my kids college funds to buy a stupid phone.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
So,with this at basically the same price as the one plus 6, which would you say is the better deal?

In my own opinion? The V30. I was going to buy it but I was set on the Pixel 2. The V30 is pricey (as was the Pixel 2; and the S9, etc); but it has great specs, and is an excellent audio/visual phone. I loved the look of the screen, LG's UI, and it had a great form factor (LG fit a six-inch phone into a body that was compact enough for little hands like mine to hold).

The OP6 is obviously awesome as well; but at this deal, the V30 would be the better option.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Unlocked LG V30S $599 at B&H

So,with this at basically the same price as the one plus 6, which would you say is the better deal?

I’m struggling between those two right now. For updates, the OP6 is the better option. Same thing for portrait photos as the LG can’t do those. But for everything else, I’d go with the LG. Better screen, camera other than portrait is better on the LG. Also has wireless charging and a micro SD slot. And to be honest, it’s as nice of a phone aesthetically as my iPhone X. The LG is also water resistant.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Re: Unlocked LG V30S $599 at B&H

I’m struggling between those two right now. For updates, the OP6 is the better option. Same thing for portrait photos as the LG can’t do those. But for everything else, I’d go with the LG. Better screen, camera other than portrait is better on the LG. Also has wireless charging and a micro SD slot. And to be honest, it’s as nice of a phone aesthetically as my iPhone X. The LG is also water resistant.
Pick LG V30s if you can. Worth the money spent. My friend owed OP6 and he said the camera and screen is terrible compared to LG.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis