You should pretty much give up on tempered screen protectors on the V35...

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
So far, there hasn't been an affordable and practical one that worked on the V30 (same with the Galaxy S8 & S9), so I doubt the V35 won't have one either.. LG should learn from this and not make the curved glass go onto the screen itself.. do what Apple did and make sure the phone works with a tempered glass screen protector (the iPhone X works perfectly with a tempered glass protector).. they could profit off of some accessories..

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
So far, there hasn't been an affordable and practical one that worked on the V30 (same with the Galaxy S8 & S9), so I doubt the V35 won't have one either.. LG should learn from this and not make the curved glass go onto the screen itself.. do what Apple did and make sure the phone works with a tempered glass screen protector (the iPhone X works perfectly with a tempered glass protector).. they could profit off of some accessories..
I've used Bodyguardz on my V30 and tried it on my V35 and the fit isn't too bad

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
If you don't mind waiting 1-2 weeks. There few fully glue glass screen protector on AliExpress. Glass on Amazon is 100% junk.

Just ship from China.

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I have the DMax Armor Tempered glass screen protector for my V35 and it fits very nice. I also have the Urban Armor Gear case for my V35 as well. They both fit together very well that it all looks to be one piece. I got them from Amazon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool