Rebooting

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
it reboots multiple times a day now. itll say no service and then just restart.

Have you called AT&T Tech Support and explained the issue to them?
I agree with what cohoman said and go to your local AT&T store as it sounds like a sim card issue or you are not registered correctly in the AT&T system (no service message)

croaker68

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
my wifes phone started doing it too. we got them at the same time with the BOGO deal. we went to the AT&T store and they swapped out the Sims on both phones. the sims they took out both had scratches. the tech said could be a bad batch of Sims or the phones have something internal scratching them. we will see if its fixed now.

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
my wifes phone started doing it too. we got them at the same time with the BOGO deal. we went to the AT&T store and they swapped out the Sims on both phones. the sims they took out both had scratches. the tech said could be a bad batch of Sims or the phones have something internal scratching them. we will see if its fixed now.
New sim cards, has the issue gone away?

croaker68

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
it started doing it again. in the upper left corner where it usually says AT&T, it switches to no service. then all bars disappear and it drops Wi-Fi, then reboots. I hate to swap it out but i may have to.

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
it started doing it again. in the upper left corner where it usually says AT&T, it switches to no service. then all bars disappear and it drops Wi-Fi, then reboots. I hate to swap it out but i may have to.

Have you gotten on the phone with Tech Support at an AT&T Corporate Store to discuss the issue?
I am wondering if there are AT&T Tower issues near you

croaker68

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
We went to a corporate store, that was where they gave us new Sims. They said the next step would be to swap out the phones. We haven't gone back for that yet. Our previous at&t phones (v20 and galaxy s7) didn't have any issues.

croaker68

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Just got back from AT&T, they swapped our phones out for new v35s. Home for 30 minutes and it happened again - upper left corner went to no service and I had to reboot to be able to use it. Not sure what to do next.

Gdwheel

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I have not had that problem at all with mine, or anything close to it. My reception is good all the time. It seems like it must be something unique to your account, SIM, location, etc. that is causing the problem for different phones. Wish I could provide more help. The V35 is a really good phone.

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Just got back from AT&T, they swapped our phones out for new v35s. Home for 30 minutes and it happened again - upper left corner went to no service and I had to reboot to be able to use it. Not sure what to do next.
I would get Tech Support involved while you are in the Corporate Store to troubleshoot your account and or connectivity problem as I don't see how it could be a phone issue
I had a similar issue with my S8+ last year, and while at a Corporate Store they got Tech Support on the phone, and they temporarily changed my cell number and it fixed the issue, the Tech then added my original number back and everything worked! although they never figured out what the problem was

croaker68

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Went back to the store today and they offered to let us swap out to something else. I liked the v35 but not the problems we had. We changed to the s9+ . It was on a Bogo too so they let us swap even and just pay the tax difference.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay