Just curious about anyone who has the phone after using it, seems to be very few reviews of it. Looking to get feedback on battery life, camera(shutter lag and quality)
    08-03-2018 09:57 AM
    I can tell you from my experience that the battery life is much better than the V20. I can get a full day easily with moderate usage (listening music, phone calls, text, web browsing).

The camaera seems almost instant to me on auto. That is just my opinion as I am not comparing it to any other. It fires quick, but when I was doing some shots at an event, I seemed to miss the actual photo. However, I am a horrible photographer. These were for people that were moving and other fast moving items.

I personally love the phone, while I would have been happy with phones from other manufactures, the price is what sold me, and I had a V20. There are always deals going on with the LG V series. They seem to list for a high value, but it is usually easy to get them much cheaper. Whether through Amazon or some trade in any phone deals.
    DamianP and Morty2264 like this.
    08-03-2018 02:37 PM
    I can tell you from my experience that the battery life is much better than the V20. I can get a full day easily with moderate usage (listening music, phone calls, text, web browsing).

The camaera seems almost instant to me on auto. That is just my opinion as I am not comparing it to any other. It fires quick, but when I was doing some shots at an event, I seemed to miss the actual photo. However, I am a horrible photographer. These were for people that were moving and other fast moving items.

I personally love the phone, while I would have been happy with phones from other manufactures, the price is what sold me, and I had a V20. There are always deals going on with the LG V series. They seem to list for a high value, but it is usually easy to get them much cheaper. Whether through Amazon or some trade in any phone deals.
    So glad you are enjoying it! It sounds amazing! Thank you for your review!
    08-09-2018 09:20 PM
    It is a great device but if you have a V30, no need to update at all. If it had dual front speakers, it would be my perfect phone.
    08-10-2018 02:03 PM