Hi all. I'm on T-Mobile and received the update to A10. I was wondering what new features have you noticed.
    I'm hoping the moderators can pin this thread so that we can share the new tricks for this not so old dog. I've found that if you long press the camera icon after opening the camera a slider will appear which will allow you to zoom and changes lens. Also on the right corner a tablet shaped icon will appear which will allow you to preview all three camera views. Anyone else have some discoveries to share?
    06-11-2020 11:19 AM
    I'm not a fan of the update. I got mine the other day on Verizon. I can barely hear the ringer and notifications, no matter what I do. My guess is that it has something to do with them screwing with the volume controls. No matter what, the volume rocker defaults to call volume. Well, when I'm not on a call, WTF do I need that for? And the only option is to control media volume instead. It's really irritating. And the camera lens single icon over the 3 in line? Don't like that either. I preferred being able to switch at a glance, and not tap a button repeatedly to cycle through my options. Honestly, I loved this phone right up until this update. If they don't fix it, I will be finding a way to swap it out with another Samsung. So mad.
    06-12-2020 07:56 AM
    Another annoying thing, is that the "New Second Screen" settings to hide the notch are not available in dark mode. And the theme I was using before to get dark mode is no longer usable. So I either need to change my background image, or not be able to see the tiny white text for time, battery life, and notifications. Such BS
    06-12-2020 12:33 PM
    Have you tried a factory reset or partition cache clear? That's what I do with every security or OS update to shake loose the bugs
    tube517 likes this.
    06-12-2020 09:56 PM
    Luckily the volume bug seems to have cleared itself out with some smaller background updates. My other complaints seem to be about "added" features, which aren't going to go away without a larger update, and probably be in the wrong direction. With the volume thing fixed, I can tolerate it until my contract is up. The other things are "sometimes" annoyances, but the volume rocker was an every day annoyance that was really making me mad.
    Also, I refuse to do factory resets anymore on my phones, unless I'm trading it in. I have work email that is a pain to set back up, and has to involve IT. And everything else that I've arranged since setting it up before.
    06-19-2020 06:59 AM
    Well, the volume glitch has come back multiple times, requiring a restart to fix. Been mostly annoying, until this morning when I couldn't hear my alarms going off, and ended up late for work. Suppose I should set a backup with my real alarm clock that I haven't used in years...
    06-30-2020 12:05 PM