Forgot Screen Capture

dlcpa

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Hi last year I ended up getting a Galaxy s21 ultra but I still use the LG for listening to books. And I'm having trouble with one of the libraries I use and I have to capture all the books I've downloaded and the only way I could really do that is through screen capture. On the s21 ultra I'm able to capture and continue and continue and continue and continue and I was able to do that because I have books on the 21 ultra also because when I'm out of the house I need to use the the phone that's active for data and calls so I have them on both phones.

Is there any way to do a capture and continue and continue and continue like you can on the s21 ultra was that just the Samsung thing.

I also forgot how to do the capture other than slide down from the top and hit that red arrow is that how I am supposed to do it? The only problem with that is I have to take lots of pictures.

Thanks. I wish LG would have continued it's series of phones. I'm not wild about Samsung, what are the phone is pretty good. I have no idea how to use the camera not use it well anyway.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance