Verizon has it at $200 off

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I checked Verizon today, first day of pre ordering, and they had it at $200 off! I was pretty surprised. Not only that but with the pre order you also get the free combo of a DJI OSMO™ Mobile 2 gimbal and a SanDisk Ultra® 256GB microSDXC™ card, which is over a $200 value.

It was going to between the V40, Pixel XL, and Note 9 for me. I had narrowed it down to the Pixel and V40 but with this deal I had to pull the trigger.

IzzNet01

Oct 12, 2018
Visit site
Pulled the trigger yesterday as well.. Thought about buying it outright.. Im new to Verizon so they're offering an additional $300 in credit for a trade-in.. got a old iphone 5s sitting in my attic thatll work for that..

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I checked Verizon today, first day of pre ordering, and they had it at $200 off! I was pretty surprised. Not only that but with the pre order you also get the free combo of a DJI OSMO™ Mobile 2 gimbal and a SanDisk Ultra® 256GB microSDXC™ card, which is over a $200 value.

It was going to between the V40, Pixel XL, and Note 9 for me. I had narrowed it down to the Pixel and V40 but with this deal I had to pull the trigger.

Wow that's an aggressive deal! Considering the Pixel does not have a micro SD anyways, a 256GB micro SD is awesome!