Reminder: Today is the last day for promo (256GB micro SD card and DJI Gimbal)

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Don't forget guys, today is the last day to pre-order and get the two freebies which you can redeem. I just pre-ordered my V40 today...

Link to promo:
https://www.lg.com/us/mobile-phones/v40-thinq/promotion

LG V40 THINQ™
PRE-ORDER PROMOTION

Pre-order the LG V40 ThinQ™ and get a DJI OSMO™ Mobile 2 gimbal and a SanDisk Ultra® 256GB microSDXC™ card, on us. Plus, you’ll be automatically enrolled into the LG Second Year Promise Program— LG’s free second year of limited warranty coverage.

1. Pre-order the LG V40 ThinQ™ between Friday, October 12 and Thursday, October 18.

2. Click “Redeem Now”. Your claim must be completed within 45 days of purchase.

3. Fill out all required fields. Be sure to have your LG V40 ThinQ™ IMEI and proof of purchase ready to submit.

4. Your DJI OSMO™ Mobile 2 gimbal and SanDisk Ultra® 256GB microSDXC™ will ship within 28 days of redemption validation and will be delivered in 3-5 business days once shipped.

middbrew

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
No gimbal if it's the Verizon model but they are offering $200 off, spread out over 24 months

The Gimbal is an LG offer, not a Verizon offer nor any other carrier. If you pre-ordered your device through Verizon (and any other carrier) you need to go to the LG website and fill out the form there to receive the promo items.

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
The Gimbal is an LG offer, not a Verizon offer nor any other carrier. If you pre-ordered your device through Verizon (and any other carrier) you need to go to the LG website and fill out the form there to receive the promo items.

It looks like the preorder offer has been extended! The banner on the LG homepage hasn't changed but if you review the fine print below the bold banner information, you will see this:

The "LG V40 ThinQ Launch Promotion" ("Promotion"), is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C., Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands age 18 or older, who make a purchase of a new LG V40 ThinQ device at Authorized Carriers/Retailers as outlined in the full Terms & Conditions (“Qualifying Product”). Void outside the U.S., Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands and wherever else prohibited by law or regulation. To be eligible for this promotion all Qualifying Product purchases must be made Friday, October 19, 2018, through Friday, November 2, 2018 EXCEPT for purchases made at Verizon Wireless the purchase must be made Thursday, October 18, 2018 through Friday, November 2, 2018 and, for purchases made at Sprint the purchase must be made Friday, October 19, 2018 through Thursday, November 8, 2018 ("Promotion Period"). A claim must be completed within forty-five (45) days of the date of the Qualifying Product purchase. A successful submission will receive one (1) SanDisk Ultra® 256GB microSDXC™ UHS-1 Card & Adapter; and auto enrollment in the LG Second Year Promise program ("SD Card"). Please allow up to 6-8 weeks from successful claim validation for item to ship. Full terms and conditions apply; see www.LGV40launchpromo.com.

UPDATE: It looks like you only receive the SD card now.

Last edited:

Greymire

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
It looks like the preorder offer has been extended! The banner on the LG homepage hasn't changed but if you review the fine print below the bold banner information, you will see this:

The "LG V40 ThinQ Launch Promotion" ("Promotion"), is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C., Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands age 18 or older, who make a purchase of a new LG V40 ThinQ device at Authorized Carriers/Retailers as outlined in the full Terms & Conditions (“Qualifying Product”). Void outside the U.S., Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands and wherever else prohibited by law or regulation. To be eligible for this promotion all Qualifying Product purchases must be made Friday, October 19, 2018, through Friday, November 2, 2018 EXCEPT for purchases made at Verizon Wireless the purchase must be made Thursday, October 18, 2018 through Friday, November 2, 2018 and, for purchases made at Sprint the purchase must be made Friday, October 19, 2018 through Thursday, November 8, 2018 ("Promotion Period"). A claim must be completed within forty-five (45) days of the date of the Qualifying Product purchase. A successful submission will receive one (1) SanDisk Ultra 256GB microSDXC UHS-1 Card & Adapter; and auto enrollment in the LG Second Year Promise program ("SD Card"). Please allow up to 6-8 weeks from successful claim validation for item to ship. Full terms and conditions apply; see www.LGV40launchpromo.com.

UPDATE: It looks like you only receive the SD card now.
I did mine yesterday and it said I get both.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE: All buyers are still eligible for the free 256GB micro SD card from now until *NOVEMBER 2ND*. LG also updated their pricing and the V40 is now only $750 for the unlocked version at B&H and Best Buy.. pretty awesome deal!

https://www.lg.com/us/mobile-phones/v40-thinq/promotion

Details:
To be eligible for this promotion all Qualifying Product purchases must be made Friday, October 19, 2018, through Friday, November 2, 2018 EXCEPT for purchases made at Verizon Wireless the purchase must be made Thursday, October 18, 2018 through Friday, November 2, 2018 and, for purchases made at Sprint the purchase must be made Friday, October 19, 2018 through Thursday, November 8, 2018 ("Promotion Period"). A claim must be completed within forty-five (45) days of the date of the Qualifying Product purchase. A successful submission will receive one (1) SanDisk Ultra® 256GB microSDXC™ UHS-1 Card & Adapter; and auto enrollment in the LG Second Year Promise program ("SD Card"). Please allow up to 6-8 weeks from successful claim validation for item to ship.

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
Seems to me that they had limited stock of the DJI OSMO™ Mobile 2 gimbal. Funny how now you only get the SD card, which is still a great deal if you ask me. Thanfully I preordered just in time for Verizon. Literally got to the store before it was closing. They weren't super helpful on the pre-order end of things. As soon as my phone came in I did the promo and will recieve both item! Whoo!

middbrew

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Seems to me that they had limited stock of the DJI OSMO™ Mobile 2 gimbal. Funny how now you only get the SD card, which is still a great deal if you ask me. Thanfully I preordered just in time for Verizon. Literally got to the store before it was closing. They weren't super helpful on the pre-order end of things. As soon as my phone came in I did the promo and will recieve both item! Whoo!

They announced and promoted that the Gimbal would be a pre-order offer only and the SD card would be given both pre and post release. It would seem that was in an effort to get more pre-order sells. But you are right, the SD card alone is a great offer.