Camera & Kindle froze at the same time.

sunnisan

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I have ver9, Jun2019 on my V40 ThinQ - I have only had this phone for a couple months to date.

I was working with video on my camera and suddenly it just froze. I was unable to activate anything I tapped on the screen. I had to click on the square at the bottom to cascade all the open applications then close the camera from there. Reopened camera and tried to take a still photo and a little pop up showed "Cannot save" So I figured I'd wait awhile and it might rethink working again. So I went to my Kindle application to read a book and all it does is show a white screen and the little "I'm working" circle going around ad nauseum. So I left that in the background to download my book and surfed the web. An hour later I retried the camera - same thing. Retried Kindle. Still thinking. So I uninstalled the Kindle app, cleaned my cache and reinstalled it. Nope. Still thinking. It's been several days now and both are still not working properly.

Is there anything I can do to get either app working?

sunnisan

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Oh eek!!! i did a Force Stop on Camera and now it's totally unavailable. eek! now what? gods. I feel like a Luddite. How do I get it back? Factory settings? Reboot? Scream and shout? omg. I'm so confused. Now I'm scared to try Force Stop on Kindle. What if it becomes unavailable and I can't uninstall it? sigh

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Reboot usually fixes most issues.
Also make sure you dont run out of room on your phone. This started when video recording failed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty