if i shoot a video in slo motion on my LGV40 and then play it back there is a horrible soundtrack playing along with it. i can click a music icon at the top of the screen, scroll to the top of the menu, then choose "no soundtrack" but then have to save the 'changed' video. i haven't found it anywhere. but is there a place to simply kill the soundtrack options now and forever? PS since the last update took away the ability to open the camera in manual mode i am really starting to hate LG
    09-17-2019 04:14 PM
    if i shoot a video in slo motion on my LGV40 and then play it back there is a horrible soundtrack playing along with it. i can click a music icon at the top of the screen, scroll to the top of the menu, then choose "no soundtrack" but then have to save the 'changed' video. i haven't found it anywhere. but is there a place to simply kill the soundtrack options now and forever? PS since the last update took away the ability to open the camera in manual mode i am really starting to hate LG
    Well at least they didn't completely kill the manual video feature like Samsung did to my Note 9.
    walterkurtz likes this.
    09-27-2019 05:55 PM