LG V60 photos and videos thread.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Beautiful dogs ... I little noise but looks awesome on my Note viewing
I'm not very familiar with HDR10+ recording, but it sounds like it requires editing similar to how RAW photo files need editing to be made into a final product. I think YouTube did it's own automatic edit after I uploaded it.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm not very familiar with HDR10+ recording, but it sounds like it requires editing similar to how RAW photo files need editing to be made into a final product. I think YouTube did it's own automatic edit after I uploaded it.
You know I usually don't mess much with my settings when recording ... And definitely have to account for upload to YouTube ...awesome video and perfect subjects

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I've never used HDR10+ so I can't say. However, I think the video looks great.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 320753

I just finished painting my 1965 Chevelle. Now I have to finish putting it all back together.

It was weird, when I tried to upload the pic AC told me the file size was too large. I've never had that problem before. So, I had to reduce quality in Affinity.
Great paint job. My first car was a 66 mustang. Wish I kept it. Bought it back in '72. Loved it so much that when Ford changed the styling on the mustang I bought a 2006 Mustang GT. I still have it. Said my first car was a mustang and my last car will be a mustang. 2011-10-08_12-56-03_545.jpeg

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Great car.. (sorry about high jacking this thread )
Watch my carefully honed forum skills as I bring this back on track while still keeping it car related. I made it to the races yesterday and was able to see how well the V60 did with the jets.

https://youtu.be/kr3B9UkXKjk

To be honest, I'm a little disappointed compared to my V20. I had the audio gain turned down, so the wave form didn't show any clipping (love them manual video controls!), but it still sounds like there's some clipping or other small audible artifacts in the sound. I know the V20 mics were promoted as being higher than normal SPL mics, but I don't think the V60 mics got the same advertising attention. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, then, if they went with lower SPL mics.

Don't get me wrong, they still work great picking up sound and would be fine in 99.9% of situations. I just like to push that final 0.1% to see what A/V equipment can really do. Not everyone is going to be video recording while standing less than 20 feet away from a jet engine firing afterburners. Lol.

To compare, this is the jet dragster video from the V20 from a couple years ago, and it has no distortion.

https://youtu.be/ImsVhkJLr98

I have another video I'll upload and share later when I have time, plus some photos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol